Chapter Six

Chapter Six “Move a little closer now” - C’mon C’mon

One Direction have finally made it to Florida, Clearwater to be exact to perform, and well Liam wanted to see the aquarium that Winter from A Dolphin Tale is in.

“Ok boys, the girls are blocked up against the wall, they have room but they cannot get to you” Paul, their bodyguard says. The boys chorus ‘ok’ and nods.

Once they get out, the screams get even louder, the boys put on their famous smiles and wave at the fans, sign one thing to another. The screams quiet down a little as Louis’ begins to make an announcement, once everyones quiet they hear a bloody scream, as if someone was getting murdered. The scream worries Paul and the other security guys so they decide to go right into the arena to rehearse.

As their walking towards the the entrance doors to the arena, the screams come back, muffledshut up bitch comes every once in a while. 

There’s finally no more screams coming, it’s a little to quiet. A boy comes out of an alley, with blood on his knuckles, Harry looks straight at him and the boy gives him a glare.

Harry gets curious, so he nudges Louis to come with him, since Liam and the others probably wouldn’t come.

They walk down the old alley, soon they hear struggled breathing. They get closer until they see a girl, sitting in a pool, her chest barley rising.

“Oh-oh my god” is all Harry could say. He looks over towards Louis who’s calling an ambulance, Harry calls Paul to come and pick her up.

“Harry! Where are you?” Paul asks as if he’s mad.

“We went towards the screams…” Harry starts but Paul cuts him off.

“You what? Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?” Paul shouts into the phone.

“Just come down the alley! I need help” Harry says.

“Are you hurt?” Paul asks.

“No, but someone is dying right now so come!” Harry yells into the phone.

Paul runs out of the arena, being followed by Liam, Niall and Zayn out of curiosity. Once they get to the alley, Louis is standing at the beginning, leading them to where the girl is.

“Did anyone call an ambulance?” Liam asks, looking down at the body.

“I did” Louis says.

“I don’t think I can look” Niall says, as if he’s about to barf.

“Niall, go to the beginning of the alley, when you see the ambulance wave your arms around so they can come here” Paul says sternly.

Pretty soon, the sirens come near and the breathing stops.