Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

It’s been two weeks since Jay asked Zach to hook her up with some drugs. All the girls have gone out with their boyfriends or gone to the library to study, Jay decided to stay home, she thought it was the perfect opportunity to take some.

She walked with the supplies and rolled a cigarette with the drug inside. She took out a lighter and began to smoke it. She’s been out there for twenty minutes, she began to get a little high since she only took a couple puffs every few minutes. She didn’t hear the front door open and Louis sneak up behind her. When he saw what was in her hand, he turned serious and a frown formed on his face.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Hmm….n-nothing” Jay slurs.

“Are you…smoking, drugs?” 

“Haha, hmm, I dunno”.

Before Louis can ask anything else, Jay passes out. Louis didn’t want anything to happen with the police, so her brought her in a sat her down on the couch, going to the kitchen and getting a cloth, wetting it in cold water and placing it on her forehead. About fifteen minutes later, Jay woke up with a massive head ache.

“Ouch, what happened?” Jay asks, looking at Louis, expecting a cheery face, but his eyes had tears in them and looked sad.

“Y-you did drugs, why?” Louis asks.

“Oh, um…I, uh…” Jay cannot find the words, instead tears storm down her face. Louis gets up and walks over to her, wrapping his arms around her.

“Please tell me the truth” Louis mumbles in her ears “Is it because of the hate?”

“No Louis, it’s not because of the hate, it’s because of m-my p-par-pare-parents” Jay stutters, she cannot even say the word parents anymore.

“I will help you stop, I promise you, this isn’t good” Louis tells her. 

“Ok” Jay whispers.

“I-I um, I love you” Louis whispers.

“I love you too, Louis, so much” Jay kisses his cheek.

Jay goes to brush her teeth, when she gets back Louis and Jay turn on the TV. They watch it for about forty-five minutes, until Emma walks in, tears rushing down her face like a waterfall.