theif- pt. 2

──────⊱⁜⊰──────royalty au──────⊱⁜⊰──────

──────⊱⁜⊰──────
royalty au
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

scurrying down the hall, (y/n) dragged yoongi behind her has the two made their way to the hospital wing of the palace.

"you... you have your own hospital?" the boy questioned in awe, his fingers intertwined with the royal teenager's, getting yanked along.

(y/n) nodded. "yeah, it's—"

the princess cut herself off, her eyes widening at the sound of footprints pounding down the hall in front of the two teens.

"oh no," she breathed out. "the ceremony."

"what—"

the girl interrupted yoongi's sentence with a harsh movement of slapping her hand over his mouth. with the momentum, she pressed him up against the wall and held her face close to his, her hand still clamped over his lips.

"don't make a sound," she whispered fiercely, her eyes narrowing into a sharp glare. "if they hear you, you're done for."

the frightened teenager hurriedly nodded, his head pressed up against the wall slowly starting to throb at the pressure.

(y/n)'s eyes drifted to the edge of the hallway, the sounds of the footsteps and voices getting closer and closer until finally, the passed by the area where the two teenagers stood.

the princess let out a breath of relief, awkwardly removing her hand from yoongi's face. "sorry about that..."

yoongi was snapped out of his trance, shaking his head with a light red adorning his cheeks. "uh, it's- um, it's okay."

(y/n) let out a nervous chuckle before nodding her head towards the end of the hallway. "come on, before more people show up."

the teens scrambled through the halls, finding a room in the ward that was secluded from the rest towards the back of the hospital wing.

they snuck into the room, (y/n) hurriedly shutting the door as they both entered. she let out a breath of relief before turning to yoongi, a small smile
tugging at her lips as she watched him glance around the room in awe.

"this is bigger than the full hospital we have in the village..." he trailed off as he twirled around, seemingly in a trance as he admired the hospital room.

"pick your jaw up off the floor and help me find the medicine," (y/n) teased, lifting up the skirt of her inner-dress before crouching down, searching through the cabinets.