sleep

◆━━━━━━◆

◆━━━━━━◆

it was a dull saturday afternoon with your boyfriend, your legs thrown over his shoulders as his head rested against your lower stomach.

you laid back against his bed's headboard, mindlessly scrolling through your instagram feed as you double-tapped images and videos, hoseok's eyes drawn to the tv positioned towards the front of his room.

you gave a sigh, turning off your phone before tossing it next to you on the bed. "hobi."

"yes, sunshine?" the boy replied, tilting his head upwards to meet your gaze.

"i'm bored," you responded, placing your hands on either side of his face.

"well, what do you wanna do?" he questioned with a small smile.

you untangled your legs from around his shoulders, setting his head down on the duvet before climbing over him, hovering over his face. "no clue."

his smile grew, his hands traveling to rest over his head as he stared at you. "how about... you give me kisses?"

you narrowed your eyes in false contemplation, tilting your head to the side a bit as you pretended to ponder the question. "hmm... no, i'm good."

hobi let out a short laugh before pushing himself up off of his elbows, holding his face close to yours with a mock pout. "and why not?"

teasingly shrugging, you pressed your forehead to his, closing your eyes in content as you felt a smile tug at your lips. the brunette moved to rest his weight on one arm, bringing his other hand up to trace the pad of his thumb over your cheek.

"i love you," he mumbled, lifting his head up to press a soft kiss to your forehead.

you grinned slyly and opened your eyes, gingerly rubbing a hand through his hair. "i know."

hoseok paused, quirking an eyebrow in response as he stared at you. "oh, really?"

"mhm." you nodded comically. "i'm amazing, why wouldn't you?"

"i take it back," the boy sarcastically announced, shaking his head. "i will not tolerate this bullying."

you let out a snort and placed your hands on his shoulders. "nope, no take-backs. all decisions are final."

"well, i decide to take that statement back," he retorted, leaning in closer to your face. "the decision is final."

"no, that's not how it works—"

you cut yourself off with a yelp, letting out a loud laugh as hoseok sat up and pulled you into
his chest, falling backwards onto his pillows.

"nope, it's how it works, i've decided," he ordered with a grin, resting his hands on the small of your back as you let out a snicker.

"fine, it's how it works," you playfully scoffed, rolling your eyes as your crossed your arms over hobi's chest and rested your head on top of your hands. "you're lucky you're cute."

hoseok let out a laugh and playfully rolled his eyes. "no, you're lucky you're cute."

"no, YOU'RE lucky you're cute," you retorted mockingly.

"no, yOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE—"

you let out a loud laugh as hoseok shouted out his words, lifting your hands up to clamp them over your ears. "okay, okay, fine, i'm cute."

the brunette smiled in accomplishment, placing his hands on either sides of your face before squishing your cheeks together. "hell yeah you are."

you huffed out a laugh and smacked his hands away, slapping them on to his own cheeks. "mhmmm."

the boy laughed and pulled his wrists out of your grip, placing them behind his head. he silently stared at you for a few seconds before bringing his hand up to brush the pad of his thumb across your cheek.

"i love you," he whispered once again, smiling in amusement as you scrunched up your noise in embarrassment.

"stop saying that so suddenly," you protested, lightly punching his shoulder. "it catches me off guard."

"that's the point, sunshine." he smiled.

you playfully rolled your eyes and shook your head before snickering, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. "i love you too, hobi."

"i'm aware," the boy cockily responded.

"i take it back."

"nope, no take-backs. all decisions are final."

"i know you did not just..."

"oh, but i did."

"you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

"nO STOP IT, I WAS KIDDING—"

❈❈❈

i really felt like writing hobi fluff idk why-

also, i apologize for the short imagine, but i have a summer course coming up so be prepared for imagines about this length until august.

again, i'm sorry, i'll just be really swamped, but expect a longer imagine towards the end of july!

with that, hope you enjoyed. take care!

—ángel