inspiration

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

(L/N) (Y/N).

Everyone knew you.

You were a legend.

Starting your career at such a young age and being as talented as you were was bound to get you noticed. And it did.

It landed you a spot as one of the most talented and famous idols in the history of K-pop.

You were incredible.

And you were what inspired Kim Taehyung to pursue his dream in music.

He'd lay awake every night, listening to your songs, wishing that he could be as great as you.

He practiced every chance he could get.

And listened to your voice every chance he could get.

Being the same age as you helped him believe that he could, one day, be as great as you.

All his hard work payed off when he eventually debuted in 2013 as a member of BTS. They climbed their way to the top, and landed a spot as one of the greatest groups in the history of K-pop.

Even then, he still listened to your songs.

Your name never wavered from the top as you and Taehyung got older. You were still as amazing as you were when you were younger. Even better than you were when you were younger.

Taehyung's life-long wish was to collaborate with you, and his wish came true.

He thought it was a dream when Bang PD had gathered Bangtan, along with the rest of management, to announce that you had requested to work with them.

Taehyung had never felt so accomplished in his life.

When meeting you the first time for shooting the music video, he felt an indescribable happiness in his heart.

It wasn't just the happiness of meeting his idol, but the happiness of meeting the person who's music got him through so much.

When filming, he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. But what he didn't expect, was that you did the same.

You were entranced by the boy with unique eyes and beautiful box smile. You wanted to know more about him.

You two stared at each other throughout the entire filming session, and it was only afterwards when Tae built up the confidence to say something.

He glanced over at you, flustered to find that you were already staring at him. You tossed him a small smile, to which he felt his face heat up. Taehyung smiled back and sheepishly rubbed his neck, slowly looking back towards the set.

(Y/N) was looking at me?! he thought to himself. No, they must've been looking behind me and saw me staring. God, I'm stupid.

Shaking the thought out of his head, Taehyung put his focus back on filming.

After many hours, the first day of filming was over.

Tae looked over to you, finding you talking to your manger about something. Waiting until your conversation was over, he took a deep breath and approached you, tapping your shoulder to gain your attention.

You turned around to be met with the face of the boy you had grown enticed with. He looked nervous and fidgeted with his fingers. You shot him a smile, causing his face to heat up a bit.

"Um, hi, I know we've met before, but we haven't really met met," Taehyung started off, wincing at his use of words. "I'm Taehyung."

You smiled. "I know."

Tae widened his eyes as the heard the words come out of your mouth.

"Y-you do?" he questioned.

"Mhm." You nodded. "I've actually wanted to talk to you for quite some time."

"You have?"

You let out a small laugh and slightly nodded. "Yeah, I have."

Taehyung suddenly felt confidence build up in his chest and smiled at you. "Well, maybe we could talk over a cup of daechu cha?"

You smiled slyly and quirked an eyebrow. "Maybe we could."

"How about tonight?" Taehyung questioned.

You thought about it for a bit before nodding with a smile. "Sounds like a plan."

Tae smiled and gave a slight nod. "I'll get you after the meeting's over?"

"I'll see you then," you agreed.

Tae then nodded and turned around, silently celebrating and mouthing a "Yes!" before walking off to his trailer, with a little skip in his step.
•••

Just to be clear, daechu cha is a Korean tea that I really wanna try even though I despise tea.

I've also started school and I think I forgot how to socialize-

And if you read any of my other books, I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I'm just reallyyyy swamped with school work and family stuff.

But I'll try to get updates out by the end of this week!

I hope you all enjoyed!

ángel