PLEASE READ

I just wanted to start this off by saying I'm sorry that I haven't spoken about this sooner. Its honestly disgusting that it's been so long and we still haven't learned how to treat everyone equally.
What has happened is so heartbreaking and its disgusting that someone thinks that just because of their race that they have superiority over someone. That's just horrendous. What society has done to POC just because of the color of their skin it's not okay at all. Actually, 'not okay' is an understatement. It's extremely unacceptable that this still happens today in this day and age.
Its 2020 and people still fear going out and getting hurt just because of who they are and what they look like. The officers that were involved in what happen to George Floyd should be charged for murder, because that's what it was. Murder.
Please text Floyd to 552-56 to sign a petition that demands that the officers are charged for what they have done. You can also donate to fund racial justice organizations such as the following and if you can't, please show them to someone who can.

 You can also donate to fund racial justice organizations such as the following and if you can't, please show them to someone who can

Please use your voice to take action about what's happening in our world. Thank you all for reading and an imagine will be posted tomorrow<3
#BLM
#Justiceforfloyd
✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
—.+*alè*+.
P.S.: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH, EVERYONEEEEE!!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH, EVERYONEEEEE!!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈