halloween

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

(y/n) loved halloween, it was their favorite holiday.

a night where you could dress up, get free candy, and scare the shit out of everyone without getting charged for causing a public disturbance.

they had been invited by bangtan, who were really good friends of theirs, to attend a haunted house for a video they were filming.

"i think i'm gonna crap myself," jungkook muttered, hiding behind (y/n) as the group of friends walked through the halls of the house.

(y/n) let out a snort and shook their head, scanning the dark mansion slowly. they spotted a cameraman up ahead of them and shot their head around, trying to find any scares that might be lurking.

"stop moving, you're scaring me!" jin exclaimed.

"you're like 7 feet tall and have big ass shoulders, why are you scared?!" (y/n) called back, earning a scoff from the tall boy and laughs from everyone else.

"that's no way to talk to your el- HOLY-" jin's scream echoed from up front, a zombie jumping out at him from a corner.

jin jumped back and crashed into (y/n), causing them both to fall down onto the floor.

(y/n) burst out into laughter as jin scrambled up, apologizing as he helped them up and hid behind them.

"why is everyone hiding behind me-" this time, (y/n) was interrupted as a ghost figure shot out from a spot on the ceiling, popping out in front of their face.

they reeled back in shock and lost their footing, once again tumbling to the ground with their friends laughing and screaming around them.

"wHY IS EVERYTHING HAPPENING SO FAST-" and once more, yoongi was cut off by a zombie poking out from behind them, letting out a shriek as he jump backwards and threw his fists up, seemingly getting ready to fight the zombie.

even more chaos and screaming ensued the eight people as they traveled farther through out the house, finally making it to the final part.

they stared at the lawn, an eerie silence creeping over them as they looked around.

"is this... it?" namjoon questioned, glancing around the lawn that was covered in scary decorations.
from tombstones in the ground, to fake ghost hanging from trees, and very realistic zombie-looking statues.

"I DON'T LIKE THIS!!!" taehyung screeched as he ran forward, trying to quickly get the scares over with and avoid them as best as possible.

he stopped in the middle of the yard, looking around. "this is it?"

"taehyung, that doesn't seem like such a great idea," hoseok called out.

"i think it's fine," taehyung reassured, looking back towards his friends. "there's no more-"

and for the last time of the night, a creepy and fleshy hand stuck out from the ground and grabbed onto taehyung's foot, resulting in him letting out a loud scream as he bolted away, running past everything else as the actors jumped out at him.

(y/n) erupted into laughter and fell back onto jimin, the two tumbling to the ground as a zombie jumped out from behind them, causing them to let out screams.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT," (y/n) exclaimed as they got up and sprinted across the yard, laughter still escaping their lips as the rest of bangtan trailed behind them, letting out yells and cries of terror.

zombies jumped out at them as they made it to the end, (y/n) quickly weaving around to avoid their gruesome and gory faces.

they laughed as they looked back at bangtan's reactions, the boys seemingly wanting to cry at the ghouls popping out at them.

once they all made it to the end, they were greeted by the camera team. they were all laughing at the friends' faces, expressions of horror and amusement displayed on their faces.

(y/n) was panting, their hands on their knees and they laughed and tried to catch their breath.

"how was it?" one of the camera men asked as they panned a camera over to them.

(y/n) let out another laugh before shaking their head. "it was... great."

❈❈❈

happy halloween, everyone! and if you don't celebrate it, happy regular day!

i know this isn't the best, but i just wanted to write a little imagine of them having a fun, platonic time celebrating.

and with that, i hope you guys enjoy your days/nights! take care!

ángel