thanksgiving

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

kim seokjin was the person you were most grateful for in the world.
you had only met him a year and a half ago, but you felt like you knew him for your entire life.

from the moment you met at a cafe, bumping into each other after he had just finished up two concerts in new jersey, you could tell he was special.

he had asked for your number, and from there, you guys got close and eventually started dating.

"jin, are you ready?" you called down the hall, adjusting the buttons on the shirt you were wearing.

"i need, like, five more minutes!" he called back. "handsomeness like mine takes time to sculpt!"

you shook your head and began placed on your shoes, making some quick finishing touches before walking to the bathroom. you leaned on the door frame with your arms folded across your chest, quirking an eyebrow at jin.

"come to admire beauty in the making, have you?" he questioned with a wink, brushing his fingers through his hair while holding a small fan in his hand.

"why do you have a fan?" you questioned, tilting your head a bit.

"i accidentally broke the blow dryer-"

you sighed and stepped closer to him, placing your hands on either side of his face. "jin, you look amazing, as always."

he smiled and quirked an eyebrow. "where are you going with this?"

you smiled and pulled him close to you in a hug, wrapping your arms around his neck. "i can tell that you're worried. you always fix your hair every five seconds when you are."

jin let out a laugh and wrapped his arms around your torso, burying his face in
the crook of your neck before letting out a nervous sigh. "is it really that obvious?"

you smiled and pulled away, rubbing your thumb across his cheek. "you'll do great. they already love you."

he placed his hand against yours and leaned forward, placing a light kiss on your lips. "thank you."

you smiled and placed a quick kiss on his cheek. "now, come on."

he turned back to bathroom and sighed. "but my hair... it's just-"

you playfully rolled your eyes before grabbing his wrist and turning towards the door, pulling him out of the bathroom before telling him to grab a jacket.

and that night, jin got enough praise from your family to last him a life time.

❈❈❈

pretty short, but i thought it was cute-

i hope you guys enjoyed and have amazing thanksgivings if you celebrate it! and if you don't, i hope you have an amazing day!

remember to please take care of yourselves and stay safe out there <3

ángel