in love

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

jimin was in love.

he knew it.

and he knew the perfect time to tell them was his birthday.

(y/n) was his best friend. his [your preferred term for s/o]. they were they only one that stayed and supported him though out his entire journey to fame from the beginning.

every tear, every scream, every laugh, and every moment was spent with the two together.

they would always make time for each other, no matter what. and it was the time after bangtan had just finished a vlive for jimin's birthday.

"oi, (y/n)-[your preferred honorific], hyung is asking for you in his room," jungkook called out, sitting next to (y/n) on the white couch in the dorm living room.

(y/n) furrowed their eyebrows and got up. "what for?"

jungkook shrugged and answered, "i don't know, but why don't you come up to my room instead-" before getting interrupted by a slap on the head from taehyung who was passing behind him, resulting in a wrestling match taking place on the couch.

(y/n) let out a chuckle and shook their head before making their way to jimin's room. they lightly knocked on the door, not waiting for a response as they barged in and threw themselves on the bed.

"kook said you needed me?" (y/n) questioned, staring up at jimin who was sliding a hoodie over his bare, muscular torso.

(y/n) could feel the heat travel to their cheeks and ears, quickly glancing at the wall to avoid eye-contact.

jimin smiled before approaching the bed, letting himself fall backwards next to (y/n). "yeah. well, not really. just wanted to spend time with my favorite person."

(y/n) turned on their side and stared at jimin's face, admiring the way his eyelashes fluttered whenever he blinked and the way his jawline would predominantly flex out.

"hm, since when did you get a jawline?" (y/n) playfully questioned, running a finger down the outline of it.

jimin felt a shiver run down his spine as he smiled, turning to look at his [s/o]. "i've always had one?"

"hm, i want a jawline like that." (y/n) laughed, looking back up at jimin's eyes. "your lips are really nice, too."

jimin felt the blush rise to his face and looked away, clearing his throat a bit. "t-they are?"