Chapter 16

Violent content ahead, Read at your own risk.

ALEXANDER POV

Once knowing that Roslyn was safe, out of danger, I headed out while taking a gun from inside a vase and start shooting back at the enemy. The whole place was lit up with the gun fires. I saw one creeping up behind Stefan and shot him in his neck. Not having time to shout out orders, the firing continued as my men were trained to kill enemies cold blooded and the questionings be done after the killing. I don't own the f*cking mafia like this. One man launched at me with a shark edge knife but I dodged it and turned his hand on his back, cramming it right at his back. This gave me enough time to see the snake tattoo on his neck. The Vipers.

I smirked. I so wanted to wipe their existence off because they were causing a nuisance in my work line and here the lambs came right in the wolf's den. Cherry on the f*cking cake. time for the show baby.

Taking the knife out of the now-corpse, I went to look for the leader which I knew was hiding somewhere

Taking the knife out of the now-corpse, I went to look for the leader which I knew was hiding somewhere. F*cking cunt! I spared no one in my way. They were already outnumbered so there was no possible way that one would be able to run. I saw the person I so wanted to tear off the limbs in the reflection of the mirror in front of me. He had just raised his gun to shoot me but his bad luck. He was too slow for my liking. I turned around and threw the bloody knife and it pierced his right shoulder and got him stuck right to the wall. A sharp cry exited of him as he tried to wriggle himself out of the situation.

The fire ceased, indicating the death of the enemies and my victory. I walked at a leisure pace to him. He tried to remove the knife with his left hand but I took another knife and crammed it on his palm and stuck that one too to the wall. There he was, helpless stuck to the wall, at my mercy which I was gonna show none.

"Are you that stupid or were you born brainless?" I laughed at his face. A maniac laugh... His breathings were labored as he sweat profusely. No matter how much I wanted to play with him, my heart ached in the absence of my Rose in my arms. Too bad I had to finish him off pretty soon but not before torturing his life out of him. 

"Who sent you here?" my voice were now commanding and this means serious shits now. All my men took a step back and positioned themselves in a fighting stance.

"N-no one.."

"Do you think I build this whole empire like this?" I removed the knife from his hand and pointed it to his trachea. The tip puncturing his skin a bit and a drop of blood came out. His eyes were wide open like a goldfish. "No one calls me a King for no reason. God may have mercy on enemies but trust me... I have none."

"Now, tell me who has just signed his death certificate?"

"V- Volkov.." This son of b*tch was now becoming a pain in the *ss now.

"Say bye now."

"w-" he didn't even get to take a breathe in and I pushed the knife right in this throat, puncturing it to the back. I felt the knife pierce the wall behind him. he gagged out and blood spluttered out of his mouth. And that filthy liquid stained my shirt.