Chapter 24

ALEXANDER POV

Her eyes stared at mine. She tried to sit up but failed. I wanted to help her but she shoved my hands away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" she spat. Swallowing the coming anger, I held a glass of water to her, knowing she might be thirsty after waking up but she took the glass and threw it against the wall, shattering it to pieces.

"I would rather die of thirst than taking anything from you!"

"ENOUGH!" I held her shoulders and shook them a bit.

"Have you said enough or there is more of it?" I roared at her face.

"Yes there is! In fact not one, not two but millions of them! You are a bloody murderer! You executed the only family I had. You killed my whole dream like it was nothing. You murdered my will to live! It was better to kill myself before enduring hell with you!"

"So you thought that you'd kill yourself and I'd just sit around idly, doing just nothing?. I control an entire army of criminals at the tip of my fingers and I know who that person that is instigating you against me is and right now, my men are having fun in the basement." Her eyes were full of fear when I said that. Of course I didn't know who that person was. So I had to apply one of my tactics to know the truth.

"Why do you want to harm her? She is the victim one. You are so cruel. Don't you feel any remorse? You killed her sister and now you wanna kill her too? Why? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" she thrashed against me.

"Who was her sister?" I asked, being careful so she doesn't know.

"Huh!" she huffed. "That's what I'd expect from you, the almighty murderer. You don't even know who you have killed. I bet the numbers are infinite."

"I don't keep count of the number of people I've killed. They are of no importance to me."

"Then I am of no importance too. So why are you holding me in captivity for your own pleasure?"

"My own pleasure? Do you think I found pleasure in seeing you crying and sad? How dare you to even think like this?"

"Well I saw it! You were laughing when I was down the basement just like you were when you were killing her. You find happiness in others pain. I still remember that sadistic smile you had on your face. You are no man but a real devil! A monster!"

"Who was she?"

"Why is she that important now? You never cared for her life when you were destroying it! I can imagine the pain Tiffany went through because I am going through that too! You killed my family just like you killed Britany! You are just a devil! A heartless devil!" she cried.

Britany had a sister? And that fucking cunt was living here while filling Roslyn's mind with absurd rubbish! Well now I know who to peel alive.

"STEFAN!" I bellowed and soon heavy steps approached the little opened door.

"Voglio quella fottuta cameriera Tiffany proprio qui!" (I want that fucking maid Tiffany right here!)

"si Capo." (yes boss.)

Soon cries and cussing could be heard downstairs. I knew that Stefan already knew what to do. I looked at my Rose only to find confusion on her pretty face. Now that she had woken up, her face looked a bit colored comparing to before. Disconnecting her drip, I picked her up in my arms and she tried to fight back but she was feeble and not in the position to do anything concrete.

"Let me go you asshole! Where the fuck are you taking me? Put me the hell down!"

"Damn Rosa! You have a pretty bold mouth after waking up. Don't worry, I'll put that in good use." I smirked only to see her gritting her teeth in anger. "And for now let's go enjoy a live show, hmm?"