Chapter 9

Alexander's POV.

I didn't want to leave her on her own. The world was full of predators and when I was sent a mail from an anonymous person, I almost lost it. It contained a picture of Roslyn, munching on her chocolate muffin only on her pajamas. My blood boiled at the thought that someone already knows about her while I tried damn hard to keep her a secret. She didn't deserve this kind of life where one kills to survive. I was planning to make her mine soon but after seeing this mail, I decided to prepone that plan. I looked at her only to see her already on the car with the owner.

I followed her car while shouting instructions to Stefan to keep the SUV ready. I was going to bring her today itself. But halfway a truck bypassed me and blocked my way. It happened all so fast. The truck screeched halt and I, with the high speed of the car, slammed right into it. This car was bulletproof and it was made to protect the driver and passenger so I was left with no scratch. Soon there was gunshots flying around and I decided to stay inside. The lorry was blasted and familiar cars stood in front with my men swarming in. The enemy car was all destroyed and none of the men survived. It was then that Stefan called me saying that Roslyn was not home yet but the house looked like there was a fight.

My blood ran cold as the information settled down my brain. I immediately launched a searched for her. The best tracker was set to work. My hands were cold as I paced around in the office when Stefan barged in.

"We found her!" my heart pranced around. She was found and I was going to torture that m*therf*cker for daring to touch what was mine. Reaching the location, immediately my men moved in action and I was on a killing spree. I saw all red and went on searching for my heart assassinating everyone in sight. I was already down the basement when the face of Victor Stevenson came infront. That son of a b*tch! He committed a treason against me as he was selling information to the Russians. He was saved because he was presumed dead by the FBI but it seemed that this bastard was actually living under my nose but not for long. Before being able to react, I shot him, twice, on the kneecaps. He went on the ground yelling curses but was manhandled by Stefan. He nodded to and I turned to the basement. I shot the lock and it boomed echoing around.

Two other men charged at me but I was not in the search for them. They drop dead infront of me with bullet hole in their head. The light were out and my men was inside the room behind me. I was a figure hanging in the middle of the room. Squinting my eyes I realized who it was; Roslyn, my sweet Roslyn. I instantly loosed the rope that was attached to her and the end was near the wall. She dropped down harshly. The light flicked and went dimmest. She stood up and was staggering. She was almost losing her balance when I wrapped my arms around her to steady her and pulled her to my chest. I felt relief that she was safe but soon grasped that she was naked as my hands came in contact with her bare skin.

She tried to pry my hands away but I held her tighter.

"Well well little princess. What's the haste?" I said and watched her stiffen. The lights flickered again before coming back on lightening the entire room. I think my men also saw her not dressed properly as they all turned around in respect to their future queen as well as Stefan. She looked around the room with big eyes before proceeding to let out a deafening scream. It was all too much for her to handle. She was not going to come with me quietly with the past situation she was in and I knew that it was next to impossible to make her understand so I decided to make her sleep. One because she will be calmed and two because she badly needs rest and medical attention which would be difficult when she would be conscious. Stefan handed me a cloth wet with chloroform and I pressed it against her mouth covering her nose as well for her to inhale in it but it seemed that my Rose was not that dumb. She held instantly in her breath and started kicking around to be set free. But what she didn't know was that she was going to be imprisoned in my heart for eternity. She tried harder but I was way too stronger than her.