Chapter 19

"You wanna see a monster? I will show it to you!" I hauled her on my shoulder and headed back home. It was time to show this lady of mine how much of a monster I was...

ROSLYN POV

"NO! LET ME GO! YOU COLOSSAL BEAST!" I shouted while scraping his back with my fingernails until I drew blood. The cold rain poured heavily and I could feel my clothes being heavy on me. I heard him hiss but nonetheless continued walking. We passed through the main gate and I got a glimpse of Sofia waiting at the threshold with a towel but she retreated at our sight. Before entering the mansion, I saw a bouquet of roses down.

I continued making struggles but soon my strength died

I continued making struggles but soon my strength died. The tiredness was slowly creeping in me.

"Please..." I said wearily. But he said nothing. I could only see the floor from my point of view. He took me to al dark corridor and which soon was enlightened. My eyes widened in horror. What kind of place was this? It smelled blood and decay. Lifting my head a bit I began trembling in sheer terror. It was cells. And there were people in them. Most of them on the doorstep of death.

"No!" I resumed my struggles with the little strength I had but we soon reached a cell. He opened it and threw me down. I felt my butt scratched a bit as I felt burning sensation. He took one of my hand and cuffed it to a chain and proceeded with the same process with my other hand too. I tried to remove it but both my hands were far apart.

"Let me go!" I cried as I thrashed against them

"Let me go!" I cried as I thrashed against them. He just pushed a red button attached to the wall and all of a sudden I was pulled up.

"Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you? Let me go please..." I wailed but his face gave no emotions at all. And that scared me to shit!

He approached me and I tried to go back by the chains were preventing me from doing so. He moved a wet strand of hair from my face and tuck it behind my ear before grabbing a fist full of my hair and jerked my face to him.

"You really thought you could leave me and I wouldn't do anything? How naïve Rosa?" his breath fanned my face.

"You can't keep me here!"