Chapter 18

Warning❗ Violent scenes ahead ⚠️Read at your own risk. ⚠️

ALEXANDER POV

Taking care of my woman was the top priority of my list. I knew that teasing her will surely endanger my precious balls but I just couldn't stop doing that. It was the only means that she would open up to me. Her carefree nature during the time. I wanted to have breakfast with her but I needed to check something before. I headed up and met with Sofia.

"Good Morning King." She bowed down in respect with her hands palms crossed on her abdomen. "Do you need something?"

"Yes. I want you to take full care of Roslyn. Help her to shift back to my room. I will be a little late in coming back. Inform her if she ask."

"Yes sir. Anything else?"

"No, it's good."

I headed outside. Everything was back to normal. No one could even say that this place was rampaged yesterday. That's why I pay a hefty money to cleaning team. As I sat in the car, Stefan sat in the passenger seat. And we made our way to one of the warehouses.

"Is he dead?"

"No, not even a scratch on him." Stefan cursed under his breath. I knew how much he wanted to skin him alive. After all he was a mole and was working for that pussy Volkov bitch.

"Why? At least a punch I could have given him!" he whined. "He is a disgusting piece of shit!"

"What is more disgusting is you whining at this age. What are you? 6?" I chuckled. And we reached the warehouse.

"Not cool man!" He whined.

Going inside, my men greeted me and cleared the way so I could clearly see the traitor

Going inside, my men greeted me and cleared the way so I could clearly see the traitor. True to his word, Stefan kept that little shit unharmed. But not for long...

Taking a chair I sat in front of him. He already looked pale like a dead person.

"Boo!" I said and he literally peed in his pants. Everyone started laughing at the scene unfolded in front of them.

"Come on man! I didn't even start and you look already at the threshold of hell."

Taking out my golden gun, I gave it to Stefan.

"3 simple questions and 3 simple answers, ok?" he started to cry. Oh come on, I've just started.

"Why did he attack?"

"B-b-because he knows about Roslyn." One punch and I heard his jaw dislocated. Oh man I needed that mouth for my other 2 questions. He spit out blood and 3 teeth.

"Don't you dare to utter her pious name with your filthy mouth! Next time you do so, you won't have any tongue left to speak with!" he nodded meekly.

"Where is he hiding his carcass?"

"H-he's in Cape Town." He stuttered as blood dripped from his mouth.