Chapter 17

ALEXANDER'S  POV

Hey you okay in there? Rose?" I asked seeing how she bolted to the bathroom. Damn she has energy early mornings.

"No! Not Really! I have aunt flo who is hell bent on twisting my uterus. NO!, Its just that my body laid a FREAKING egg and if it didnt get used, so my body is RIPPING down the walls inside me. NO BIG DEAL!" She bellowed and I unconsciously took a step back at the sudden outburst. Was she really Roslyn in there?

I was about to grab my phone to call the doc when my eyes laid on the place where she was previously sleeping. Oh well....

"Uh.. I'll be right back." I said as I exited the safe room. Instantly the smell of dried blood and gun powder invaded my nostrils. As I went up, I saw the house completely messed up. Dried blood was on the wall, there was blood on the ground and I could hear someone grumbling. Making my way to the living room, I saw Stefan looking gloomily at his favorite carpet. He was literally just about to burst out crying the whole f*cking population.

There was nothing wrong with it though

There was nothing wrong with it though. It was a miracle that it stayed unharmed during a fight here. Then why the hell was he complaining about?

As soon as his attention fell on my standing figure, he greeted me and gave me an update. The cleaning team was already here and repairs will be completed before noon.

"Why are you upset about? The carpet is fine."

"fine? Really? Look!" he pointed at the rug on the floor. And trust me when I say I didn't find anything anomaly with it no matter how hard I looked. I gave him a glare and he crouched down and pointed at the end of it. Looking closely I found that it was scratched off a bit. But it was not visible only if you get 5 cm close from it.

I smacked the back of his head and gave him another glare.

"I wonder what will happen if someone happens to die on this piece of mat?"

"I will kill him.. a second time!" he bursted and I laughed. "where is the queen?"

"yeah.. about that, I need you to go to the buy something for me." and I listed off the list.

"ok, something else?" he said as if it was nothing unusual.

"I don't know.. chocolate?"

"and spicy nuggets." He said and I looked at him as if he'd grown 2 heads.

"what? Come on man. I know because Emily throws a damn tantrum whenever she is on her period. So yeah.. I know." And he made his way out when two men came to clean the living area and bent down to move the rug.