Chapter 22

ALEXANDER POV

T-There she was, lying on the floor. Her white bridal gown was drenched with crimson red blood.

"No no no no!!!! ROSA!" I ran to her and picked her head up on my lap. Her left hand fell lifelessly and was completely red. I held her wrist prevent the bleeding as I continued to call her out. I could feel hot blood slipping from my grip.

It wouldn't faze me the tiniest bit if it was for others but it was Roslyn's and that made me panicking to hell

It wouldn't faze me the tiniest bit if it was for others but it was Roslyn's and that made me panicking to hell. Her eyes slowly drifted to mine. her face paler than a ghost and her eyes showed no life at all. Oh my god!!!

"That's right baby. Keep them open. Please..." I begged her as I feared that she might close them on me. Please Rosa...

She smiled bleakly at me, "I-I am f-fre-free n-now..." she whispered and her eyes started to close. Her skin going paler with passing moments.no! She can't leave me! I was not ready for her departure yet! I will never be.

"NO! ROSLYN DON'T YOU DARE TO CLOSE YOUR EYES ON ME! I LOVE YOU BABY! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE!!!" I cried as I shook her up so she would wake up. I didn't care that I looked out of my character right now. Tears flowed endlessly as I cried for her to wake up. I felt my heart swelling with so much pain that it might explode.

"Please..." my voice cracked as bitter tears continued to flow down. I felt like my heart was slowly burning from inside. Her closed eyes had my heart shaken up with terror with the thought that she was leaving me! she was actually leaving me.

"Lopez is here King." I heard Stefan. Picking her up I placed her on the bed. The medical staff started to do their stuff quickly.

"Please save her..." I pleaded softly.

"I need you to leave the room king." Lopez asked.

"FUCKING NO!!!" I shouted, placing my gun on her temple, unlocking the safety. "I aint going anywhere!"

"Come on bro, let her do her work." Stefan tried to pull my arm but I punched him on the face. But yet, he dragged me out of the room despite all my threats to kill him and the punches.

"You will only create hindrance in her work. Don't worry, the queen will be fine." He placed a hand on my shoulder while the other one was holding a handkerchief to his nose. I looked at him with my red eyes and he gasped back at my face.

"I killed her. I drove her to this. It's all my fault. Everything is my own damn fault." I punched the wall and it left a dent in there. "I destroyed her. She was happy in her life. I brought her in my own hell and now this..." I looked at the now closed door. My heart twisted at the thought of losing her. "I took away her happiness due to my own selfishness. I cant bear to lose her now Stef. I will go crazy!"

I sat down on the floor, grabbing my head in despair.

"I will just die..."