Chapter 4

Alexander POV

The fresh aroma of coffee was mouthwatering. A waiter approached us while looking at Stefan rather cutely must I say. He's weird.

"Welcome to Bonjour Café, table for 2?"He asked directly looking at Stefan who seemed to be squirming under his gaze earning a chuckle from me. To which I responded with a nod and the waiter guided us to a window table. The café was indeed located in the heart of the city. It was a bit unusual as there was less traffic. Its Sunday, it's Funday!

"What would you have sir?"

"A double espresso for my friend and a latte for me." Stefan placed the order while I was checking about the arriving consignment. One error and this guy is gone. One thing I can't tolerate at any cost, Error. Putting my phone back in my pocket, I looked around the café. Despite being an early Sunday morning the café was almost full. Seems like everyone in this city like this small café. My phone vibrated and I took it out. The guns have arrived safely and has been put in my warehouse. Turning my attention to Stefan I saw his ears all red. He was on his phone.

"Porn is not good early morning Stefan. At least not in public!" I scolded him only to receive a full fledge smile.

"It's Emily. She sent me her pictures wearing the gift I gave her yesterday." He was hiding something more.

"And?"

"I gave her a see-through nighty. She was mad at me for leaving her yesterday. We had a movie plan. I had to cancel it due to that stupid Turner. Now she is trying a payback which I think is clearly working." He dropped the phone and took a deep breath.

"Don't you plan to marry her? When are the bells ringing?" I asked him genuinely. It's almost 3 years that they have been dating. It was a love at first sight and let me tell you that it was this dumb ass Stefan that fell first. We had a sudden landing down a drug lord who was secretly liquidating my drugs. Little did we know that bastard was also trafficking girls to Thailand. When all the opposite members were killed, we heard some noise from inside a big container. We all took our position to encounter whatever this container held. I had expected either a stock of weapons or some trained men but not a bunch of fearful girls. They all began to cower behind as they saw us with weapons.

After acquiring their trust, the girls were escorted back safely to their homes without having the identity of their rescuer revealed. One last girl remained on the ground. She was shot in the upper thigh and had an open wound in the abdomen. I ordered a dumb struck Stefan to do the necessaries for her. It was after noticing Stefan being in a hurry for quite some time doing the work I ordered him to. And would always leave after doing them. One day I followed him and landed to a clinic private ward. There laid the girl that was injured. She was awake and Stefan was feeding her with soup. It was the first time I saw Stefan face soften. He had actually given his heart to this girl. Only a bind wouldn't see this. I didn't interfere him. He needed a life too. It was after a week that he told me everything, thinking that I would be mad.

"Does she know what your work field is?"

"I told her about a month ago. She kind of freaked out at first but decided to give it a chance. She said that she loved me for being me, as long as she lives." He was smiling. Damn! He was soo deep in love.

"I want you to look into the Novelty Casino. Apparently ther-"I was still talking when I felt a warm liquid soaking my white shirt. Looking up I saw a lady about to fall face first on the floor. I would have let her fall down as a punishment for my now dirty shirt but my arms moved against my will. They glided around her petite waist, swirling her before landing her soft but on my lap. My eyes got stuck by this angelic looking girl; round shaped face, small nose with plump pink lips, pale skin and an innocent look. A familiar tingling sensation spread wherever her body was touching mine. Everyone around became quiet as they realized who I was and in what situation. The little girl raised her head and a shiver ran down my spine as dark eyes stared right at me. I felt as if she was seeing right through my soul. A pale tint of pink adorned her cheeks as she came to realized that she was not sitting in a chair.