Chapter 13

ALEXANDER POV

"Rosa-"

"p-please dont hurt me anymore Orlando, I-I am begging you p-please...." her voice faded as her body dropped down. I caught her before she could reach the ground. Her doe eyes rolled back and she closed her eyes. Her breathing swallowed as she laid limp in my arms.

"Prendi Lopez qui stat!! (Get Lopez here stat)" I demanded as I took her to my room. Sofia brought in a fresh pair of pjs as the one she was wearing was reeking of puke not that it bothered me. I turned around and Sofia changed her. Soon after there was a knock and came in Lopez with a curious look.

"Re? (King?)" she had the confusion plastered on her face but quickly sprang in action when she saw Roslyn lying lifelessly on bed. She started taking her vitals and some other medical stuff while I paced impatiently around the room not looking as she examined her body. After the painful 15 minutes she rose up and I looked at her for an explanation.

"I need to talk in private." That's all she said and I signaled for Sofia to take her to my office. I kissed Roslyn in the forehead and exited the room. There was Stefan, George and Mathilda waiting outside the door.

"you stay here and call me when she wakes up." I pointed at Mathilda and she vigorously nodded. I made my way to the office with both men following me. they stayed put at the door while I went in. Lopez was siting and upon seeing me she stood up and bowed. I told her to sit and I took a seat myself at the head chair and urged her to talk.

"This is a severe case of panic attack King. Her body is slowly breaking from all the stress she is taking. I don't know what happened today but from my experience its not the first time she went through this situation. Her vitals were crazy when I took them. There are scars on her abdomen. And they are rather nasty. For now I have administer her an antidepressant and some fluid so she wont feel weak and changed her dressing also. Give her one pill whenever she is starting to have those attacks again. And call me if something happens." With that she handed me a bottle of pills labelled 'Prozac' and greeted me before taking her leave.

Right after Stefan and George came in.

"I have all the info you asked for, king." George handed me a file.

"You guys heard the name, right?" I asked, my hands fisted tightly as I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"Si Re! (Yes King!)"

"Voglio quel figlio di puttana. Lo farò soffrire per quello che ha fatto alla mia Rose. (I want that motherfucker. Im gonna make him suffer for what he did to my Rose.")

"Si Re!"

I went to the bar situated at the corner of the office, poured myself a peg of whisky and went to the balcony for a fresh air. I really needed to keep a calm demeanor if Roslyn decided to wake up. I don't know what will be the situation when she will wake up. Will she hate me? will she recoil from my touch? I gulped down the rest of the peg and sat down taking a small nap before I make a landing at the Café owner. He has the answer to all my doubts.

In the morning

I barged into the café early morning. Didn't care if it was opened yet or not. I sat down at the middle table while the owner looked as if he will just piss in his pants really soon. He approache me and I took out my gun and put it on the table and man his face was worth seeing.

"sit" one word and he trembled with terror. He sat down and start fidgeting with his hands.

"how do you know Roslyn" I asked him.