Chapter 1

^^^^^^^^^^ That's Roslyn for you

Roslyn POV

 "One Espresso Machiato please!" I placed the last order of the day on the counter and let out a deep breath. Finally peace..
"Here you go Hun" James handed me my order." And I made delivered it to the table. Going back I removed my apron and badge and put them in my locker safe. Wow this was one hell of a hectic day today. Of course it would be, it was Saturday and my colleague reported in sick. So had to do his part also.

"Bye James see you on Monday now!" I waved as I exited the café. It was almost 10 at night and it was then I realized that it was really dark out there. My car was sent to repaint because some stupid drunk asshole thought it was funny to spray red paint on a white car. I had no other choice but to hail a taxi. Luckily they are still available until 11pm. Dog tired I reached home. Unlocking it, I entered the house and locked it behind me. I was still unsure about the locked door do I unlocked it and then re-locked it back. Call me a maniac but anyone would do the same shit when their neighbor was murdered and robbed because he forgot to lock the door.

Dropping my bag in the living room, I went to turn on the heater. It was freezing with the -7 degrees. No wonder the café was full till the closing time. People tend to drink hot things during the winter season. It's natural. My hands were cold. Soon the house warmed up. Now that's better. I went for a quick shower before hoping back to bed. I looked at the time on my phone, it was already past midnight. Looking at my mom's picture as my lock screen I smiled, all my tiredness wore off.

"I love you mom" with that I dozed off.

================================

this chapter was pretty small, extremely sorry for that... but more long ones are coming right up. please dont give up on me.. feel free to drop your opinions and if you like it so far, dont forget to give a vote. trust me, these will definitely keep up my inspiration to write up more...

Till then..