Chapter 27

SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

ROSLYN POV

The vicious look he was giving shook me to core. I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears.

"Please..." I begged as I was still struggling, and he was still holding me with ease

"tsk tsk tsk. You should have thought of the consequences before doing something like this."

He hauled me on his shoulder while I was kicking and scratching his back off, but nothing seemed to work. He took me to his room. Once the door closed, I heard a locking sound. He roughly threw me down on his bed. I bounced back and almost fell off the bed.

He started unbuttoning his shirt, and one by one, I could he his tattoos and scars. There was a big tattoo consisting of a snake wrapped around a sword. I could see a fade scar underneath. His phone started ringing, and he distracted his eyes from me to his phone for a moment, and I took the opportunity to run. I ran past him to the door and went to grab the knob only to find none. what?

I made a quick scan of the door and there was no fucking knob to open it!!!! Only a screen was staring back at me.

"Tight luck here, no?" I heard him right behind me. He roughly turned me around and slammed me to the door. His eyes were clouded with some kind of strong emotion that I was not ready to depict right now. He grabbed my shoulders and gave me a tight shake.

"I have given you everything a girl could wish for. I took you out from that piece of crap you call 'house', I put high security to protect the ones that you call your own, I gave you money and provided all luxury a girl could ever dream of, and most importantly Rose, I gave you my heart. But all this time, ALL THIS FUCKING TIME YOU WERE PLANNING TO ESCAPE!!"

"Please Alexander... I am begging you.." I cried but my tears seemed to no longer be working.

"Begging is not gonna save you bella, instead it will make me want to devour you more." With that he grabbed my dress and gave a hard tug.

"NO!" The dress tore and he threw it to the side. He grabbed my throat, forcing me to see him.

"Let's consummate our wedding today, shall we?" a sinister smile placed on his face as his eyes turned darker.

He dragged me back to the bed. Taking out his belt, he made a cuff and secured both my hands to the bedpost and stood back, admiring his work. I was a crying mess, hair disheveled, eyes all red and swollen from crying, running nose and shivering lips, not because of cold, but with terror. I was only in my panties and a bra and that made me cry even harder..

"You look delicious." he licked his lips before kissing my right foot and I kicked him with the left one, super hard, on his face.

"SHIT!" he drew back and I could see a busted pair of lips with blood oozing out. The feeling of braveness lasted only for a sec and it ran away as soon as his darkened eyes landed on me.

"My my darling.. feeling a bit daring today." He grabbed my leg that I kicked him with and tied it to the end of the bed post with his tie. He kissed my tied feet and I tried to pull it back but it stayed in place. While I was still unable to free my arms or legs, I took the one action that was remained within the realm of possibility. I spit in his face. He remained motionless for a little period, gazing at me while my spit steadily dripped back down his nose and onto my face. He loosened the grip he had on me and smirked while rubbing and smearing my spit all over my face with his thumb.