Chapter 12

A bit of disturbing scene ahead including violence. if easily triggered please skip that part.

ROSLYN'S POV

After failing to feed me for the nth time, Sofia dropped her head in defeat before exiting the room, leaving the tray of food behind in case I changed my mind. When I woke up, I was back in my room. I felt a dull ache in my foot but ignored it. Right after the departure of Sofia, there was a knock and Alexander entered in his full glory. I didn't want to be anywhere near him. This man kidnapped me and was a total psycho.

"We need to talk Rosa" he said, his face showing no visible emotion.

"Roslyn", I seethed through my teeth as his eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"My name is Roslyn, only my dear ones have the freedom to call me pet names. And you sir are nothing near it." My anger was getting the best of me. if I was going to die at least I should leave this world with pride.

"I need to know what is happening? Its not the first time though!! You are having panic attacks more frequently and I cant bear to see you in that state!! It bloody kills me!!" he roared and threw the dressing table down. His words had me sat fear in my heart but to hell with that! he kidnapped me and he cannot just expect me to pour my happiness, sadness and fear out to him! who does he take himself for?!?!

"Why are you so concerned for me? I didn't tell you to be part of my life!! I hell don't want to be with you! Cant you find someone who would actually like this f*cking fake concern of yours? I-I-I what are you doing!!!?" I almost shouted as Alexander took long strides and placed both his large hands on my either waist and slammed my back to the wall and held me fixed to it while he used his entire body to stick me to it. His face came closer not to my liking until I could his minty breathe fanning my face. He looked at me with so much love that I felt uneasiness crawled up my spine. My mouth slammed shut as I didn't want to make him angry more. I didn't know what he would do to me if I anger him more.

"ENOUGH ROSA!" he bellowed on my face. "I am trying to be really patient with you but you aren't even willing to listen!" right now I could see the none other than the devil himself due to whom my past was tainted with dark memories that were unerasable. A cold sheet of sweat covered my whole body as I began finding it difficult to form proper words without stammering.

"L-look, p-please let m-me go. I p-promise I wont tell a s-soul about this." I stuttered as my tears reappeared. I tried my best not to let my anxiety get to me but if this situation persists, I might slip. I didn't even have my medicines with me.

"Please calm down cara(dear) I will never hurt you. Believe me." he cooed as his grip loosened. He palmed my face and looked straight in my eyes where I could see nothing except honesty. I was having a hard time believing him. He was the one who take lives without having a simple regret. The hands that were on my cheeks were stained with other people's blood.