Chapter 25

Roslyn POV 

"Good morning, baby." I felt a wet kiss behind my ears. it took me all my willpower not to shudder in disgust. Plastering my Oscar winning fake smile, I turned around and smiled at him. He looked all like a Greek god, wearing all black tux with his gold cuff links.

"Pancakes?" I showed him my my spatula

"I'm starving..." he placed a kiss on my lips, lingering there a bit longer for my liking while his hands traced my waist.

I gave him a little push while casting my eyes down. 

"Alexander.. I'm not ready yet... can you give me some more time..?" I asked softly. 

"Take all the time you need Rosa... I'm willing to wait." He placed a kiss on my temple and went to the dining table. After having breakfast together, he went for his meeting with a drug dealer. 

It's been 3 months already since I've put on my act. Every single fucking day I have to smile and talk sweetly to that murderer. I wake up every morning, prepare breakfast for him and bid him bye for work. my attempt has been successful as he has le me out of the mansion. Not many times but still. 

I have been out for grocery shopping with Sofia and Mathilda. Last week I told Alex that I wanted some lady stuffs and my god he bought and entire room of lingerie, toiletries, cosmetics and stuffs that I dont even know the name of. I made friend with the two dogs who was surprisingly very domestic. I even made friend with a guy named Lorenzo. He was funny and was always jumping around the mansion. He seemed harmless but appearances might be deceitful. 

Currently I was in the library which was in the heart of the house. The ceiling was made with glass and through I could see the sky which had dark clouds full of rain. I think there was a storm coming. Soon it started pouring heavily and the sound of the rain crashing against the glass was deafening but also peaceful. 

I didnt realize I had fallen asleep until I heard Alexander roar resonating around the house. 

"ROSA! WHERE IS SHE?!?"

I didnt have time to call him when the door busted open and a disheveled looking Alexander stormed in. He engulfed me in his strong arms and his scent almost made me gag. He smelled like dried blood and gunpowder.