Chapter 16

From the site of her best friend, Carla dropping to her knees; tears cascading from her eyes. Jordan rushes over and engulfs her into a hug as tears fall from her face.
"Are you okay, Christi?" She cracks out.
"I'm fine but what are you doing her?" Carla chokes.
"She is here because I thought you would want to see her," he smirks, "think of it as a reward for not running away; maybe if you don't plan to run away you could get something else."
Carla looks at Kyle with shock and confusion but brushes it off as she looks back at Jordan.
"How's my mum?"
"She's okay but I had to lie to her."  Jordan looks down in shame.
"We had to lie but you'll later tell her what happened."
"What are you planning?" Carla questions, angry tears now flowing from her eyes.
"Nothing." He looks at me with a bright smile.
"Listen to me," Jordan turns my head to her so I can look at her eyes, "I'm gonna get you out of here and you will be safe."
"Alright times up!" Kyle clicks his fingers and two strong men come in the room and start to drag Jordan away.
"No I need more time!" I yell while dragging Jordan back to me.
"LET ME GO!" Jordan thrashes and kicks but that didn't stop them, "Christi I love you and I will get you out!"
"I love you!" I scream as the the tears start to fall, " we will meet again!"
Slam! The doors shut and it's just me and Kyle.
"I hate you."
"I know you love me."