Chapter 9

Callie
"Derek?" Seeing him breakdown makes me worried and scared but I hold back the tears.
"What did you do to him?" I say angrily.
"He was not needed so we just made him go back home."
"You idiots," I chuckle, in an attempt to show I'm not scared.
"What," he kneels in front of me," you think we just put him back home while he still knows your missing."
The bodyguards starts laughing. This increases my anger. Why is this so funny?
"We may have gave him a little warning," Ryan smirks and lifts my cheek," even if he tells the police, they won't do shit."
He gets up and walks to the door.
"After all, they are our friends."
The door closes.
"Shit!" I yell.
"Don't bother moving,"one of the bodyguard says as he unties me," your paralysed sweetheart."
They walk towards the door.
"It will wear of in a few seconds so you can throw a fit then."
They shut the door and locked it.
I started to move and I went towards the table.
"Why me, Kyle?" I sigh,"why did you fall in love with me?"
_______________________
N/A
Sooo I'm putting POV's in separate chapter because I just got inspiration from one of my favourite authors Malorie Blackman. I also saw that my book got to 90 reads. I know it's small compared to other book but thank you so so much for reading. Anyways keep on reading.

tHaNkS fOr rEaDiNg

and if there is another chapter, please continue...