Chapter Seven

I'm awake but I'm not moving only my head. At first, I thought it would be because I was so scared but now that is not the reason. Looking around, the room is just a cement wall with no windows so no escape but there was a door that was obviously locked. The light bulb is not even screwed in properly so the light would constantly flicker. As I keep looking for clues, I see a wall full of pictures and because of my excellent eyesight, I could make out the person in the photos. Me. I gasp but quickly stop. I don't want to speak, I want to have time to process. I just have to use my head, think.

Think Clara. Who would want to kidnap you? No one hates you but I know someone who longs for my presence.

"Kyle!" I say aloud. Shit. I hear two guys outside talking to each other but it sounded like faint whispers. The door opens and two muscle men came out. One of them was on his phone and the other came running towards me.

"She's awake!" He practically yells," Go and get the boss."

"Already texted him," the other says as footsteps were heard from afar.

I didn't want to face him. I can't even stop him in my dreams/nightmare. The footsteps get closer and my breathing quickens. My body still can't move and I was having a literal panick attack. A man stood at the door but he wasn't Kyle. Instead it was someone who I couldn't recognise. He kneels in front of me and examines my face.

"Don't bother escaping," He touches my face," We paralyzed you since I knew you would find a way to escape."

"Where's Kyle?" I question confused.

"Your little boyfriend won't come to find you," he smirks, " He doesn't even love you."

He showed photos of him with othergirls in the club but it looked like he was really drunk since he was holding a half-empty bottle and his eyes were droopy. I chuckle and the guys look at me confused.

"He's drunk you dumbass," I laugh, "and I broke up with him three years ago."

One of the muscle men look at their boss with worry. The big boss holds his hand at him and looks me in the eyes.

"Well that didn't work," He smiled.

"You clearly an amateur," I say rolling my eyes," Why am I here?"

"Well Kyle owes me a few things," he stands up,"so I thought I could get it by taking the thing he values the most and I know he still values you."

He clicks at one of his muscle man and the guy goes to a table that I didn't notice before. He holds a file and opens it in front of me so I could see. Small pictures of me, again, but I noticed Kyle being circled in the picture. I wasn't really shocked since I always felt his presence.

"Your not surprised," He smirks," which means you still care about him."

"No," I look away," I always knew he was following me."

"Interesting." He clicked again and one of his bodyguards gave him a tablet. He swipes and taps until I hear a sound which is similar to facetime. He puts the back of the tablet in front of my face.

"Say hi." he says.

_________________________________________________________

N/A

So I took a break and forgot to upload this chapter. I kinda like the concept of a long chapter then a mini-chapter. so I probably will start doing that. So anyways...

tHaNkS fOr rEaDiNg

and if there is another chapter, please continue...