Chapter Three

"I'm going to kill him."

"I wish you could," I sigh.

"But?" Jordan looks at me as she parks the car.

"He's too powerful and he knows everyone."

Jordan tuts," Well we just need a trustworthy lawyer."

"But I can't-" She cuts me off

"No we are reporting this to the police." She says.

"I broke up with him and we are over," I say," It's over so I can live on with my life and he will live on with his."

Jordan gets out and slams the door, she's clearly pissed with me and him. I get out and close the door.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't say anything." I look into her eyes and plead for her forgiveness. She smiles and nods.

"Okay I forgive you," She says and I jump beaming with joy," But you need to tell me who this date it with."

On our way to the shopping mall (Westfield), I tell her all about my encounter with Derek. We get in and go into Zara. There we go into a rampage of taking different dresses in from different racks.

We were holding like 10 dresses and were on our way to the dressing room. I felt a light breeze brush past me and the scent was way too familiar. My heart pounds and my breath hitches as I look to my side, a man was looking at the clothing rack who looked nothing like Kyle. I let out a sigh and my heart eases, that was scary.

"Carla, come on," Jordan pushes me up into the line and we were already at the front.

"Sorry Ma'am but only one of you can go." the person at the front says.

"What?" Jordan says," Come on I have to see if she looks good."

"If you go and get some clothes to try on, you'll be able to join your friend." The worker say.

" I'll be back and try everything." JOrdan winks and goes off.

"Here you go number 22." Hands me those hanger things with the number 22 on it. I thank the work and go into a random changing room because no one really goes into the number they were given. It was big which was good, I'm messy and claustrophobic. I take off all my clothes look at the first outfit. The first outfit was a beautiful silver dress and it was gorgeous.

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝It was a bit much for a date, something I would wear for the club though so I might as well keep it

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝
It was a bit much for a date, something I would wear for the club though so I might as well keep it. I already know Jordan is going to make me go clubbing with her.
I take of the dress and put on the next one.