Chapter 14

Callie
"Nothing?" He repeats, "you seem confused."
"I'm not," I quickly reply, " I don't feel anything for you."
"You are lying and I know how to prove it."
He leans in kisses me passionately and I just could resist so I kissed back.
He wraps his muscular arms around my waist and whispers, "jump."
I do as he says and he lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. I can feel him moving and I already know where we are going. He slams my body into a door and it opens. He goes in, with me still wrapped around his body, and he drops me onto a bed.
"So you don't feel anything?" Kyle questions.
"I-"
"You kissed back didn't you," he interrupts, "if you don't feel anything for me, why did you kiss back."
I lift my body and hung my head down.
He leans in and lifts my chin.
"You love me," he says aggressively, " and I love you. You are all mine and I'm not gonna let anyone take you away from ever again.
He takes out his phone and starts to text someone.
"I thought letting you go will make you want me even more but that didn't seem to work," he continues with his face still on his phone, "I've learned my lesson."
"What was the lesson?"
"Don't ever let you out of my life," he looks up at me, "don't even expect for me to let you go and if you dare try to leave, expect punishments."
He puts his phone to his ear and talks. His voice cancels out as I start to panic.
I'm not going anywhere. He won't let me leave, no I will find a w-
"I'm leaving for work," he says, "Jordan won't seem to leave me alone and don't think of leaving I made sure their security everywhere and if you need anything the maids will help you."
He slams the door and I can feel my world upside down again.