Chapter 17

Third person

Kyle and Carla stare at each other; one with pure hatred yet the other is with pure love. Carla puts her face in her knees as she weeps burning hot tears. Kyle moves towards her, handkerchief at the ready.
"Don't." She says, " give some time to myself please.
"I-" Carla looks at him with pleading eyes.

"Okay but don't leave."

"I can't anyways," she gets up but falls. Kyle rushes over to her side and catches her.
"Allow me," he carries her bridal style to their room.
Gently, he places her down on the bed. Small whimpers leave Carla's mouth.
"Listen if you left this wouldn't have happened."
"No, it would've of been worse." Carla glares at Kyle.
"Listen buttercup," he put his finger on her chin, " I didn't mean to make you cry."
Carla pushes Kyle's hand away but he lifts her chin violently to his.
"Listen, I could've of been ruthless and would have killed your little boyfriend," he smiles, " so behave and get ready we are going to a fare."
"Why?"
"Because I thought it would cheer you up."
She tuts but obeys; scared she might be punished.
Carla stomps her way to the walk in closet and looks for a suitable outfit.

Cut to the fare...

Kyle opens the door to his car, letting Carla exit the car and roam the fare. There was merry-go-rounds, a Ferris wheel, games and many rollercoasters.

"I wanna go on that one," Carla says quietly.

"Are you sure?" Kyle says, "You're scared of heights."

"I have worse fears now."

They walk over the a ride called The Whirlwind. It had a big drop and turns which excited Carla a little bit. 

"Are you ready?" says the staff.

Out of nowhere, the ride moves which makes Carla jump in fear. Kyle immediately comforts her by rubbing her knee. 

As the ride goes, Carla takes this opportunity to look for an escape. Looking around frantically, all she sees is guards all around the park then trees beyond that. 

He took me to a deserted place. I'm stuck here.

As the anticipating drop comes closer, she spots it. For a split, a clear opening to escape comes to her view but is later hidden as the ride goes down a thrilling and rapid drop. Turns and spins follow then the ride comes to a dizzy end. 

This is my chance.

As they get off the ride, Carla drops to her knees; clasping on her stomach for dear life.

"Are you okay baby?" Kyle says worriedly.

"I just need to go to the toilet" Carla says out of breath.

"No we should-"

"Now!"

Kyle pauses but helps her go to the bathroom. 

When they get there, Kyle orders two security guards to stand in front of the women's bathroom. He waits patiently with the guards for her.

Okay. I'm here what to do now. 

The room was filthy: stains of God knows what on the walls, tissue all over the floor and a dirty mirror. But her opening was there as she predicted. A window. But it was small however thanks to Carla's now petite body, she could wedge her little body through and run through the woods. She takes that chance, successfully gets out of the window and sprints.