Chapter 6

"miss me"

My whole world just turned upside down. I couldn't even utter a word instead quiet whimpers left my mouth.

"Is it you?" I walk closer to him.

"Don't," He stops me," I don't think I can control myself if you come any closer."

"It's been three years," I say," You look the same."

"I haven't been the same without you." He says; looking at me," I want you back, I can't like live this anymore."

Small tears leave his eyes and I feel myself crumble in front of his presence. I've tried to avoid him and I thought it was going so well but I feared this day so much.

"I'm not myself without you," He cries," I love you so much, I-I'll change my ways just for you. Just-"

He gets on his knees; head down and hands dropping to his face. Tears come from my eyes; dropping like a waterfall. He can't do this to me, I'm not strong enough.

"Please," He whimpers," Come back to me."

I tell myself not to give in but I start to move closer, hands out ready to hug him. No, I can't give in. This isn't me. Why am I going to him!? I go on the ground and embrace him.

"I miss you and I," I pause and look at his dazzling eyes," I love you."

He leans in. Our lips touch. He goes in deeper. I felt amazing. Euphoric. Loved. But no this isn't what I want. This is not how it should turn out, no. No. NO!

I get up from a very familiar bed. It was me and Derek's bed. Looking around, I see Derek sitting on the bed talking to Jordan who was sitting on my desk chair. I look down and see I'm wearing a big blue t-shirt and I could feel I was wearing shorts.

"Your awake, Hooray!" Jordan says; while grabbing her stuff," I can leave."

She waves goodbye and leaves.

"She didn't even ask if I was okay," I pout then I heard a ping. Derek handed my phone and it was from Jordan.

I look back up and Derek was looking at me with worry

"Is everything okay, babe?" He says, while giving me orange juice and a pill.

"I'm having trouble remembering," I rub my head," fill me in please."

So he does. Everything from Jordan asking to go to the club until when I was dancing with him was real. I actually ended up going to find Jordan then she introduced me to a guy called Ryan and then I passed out. I was bit happy I didn't see, him. I'm not ready to see him.

"So today you're going to the therapist."

"Huh?" I forgot about that. Derek knew about the multiple nightmares and panic attacks I would get from remembering those traumatic times. I wouldn't tell him about the times, I would get intimate with him.