Chapter One

"What are you doing?" Kyle says while leaning on the doorway.

"I want to break up," I reply while packing my clothes in a massive suitcase.

I could hear him getting closer to me and I go still. He starts massaging my shoulders and whispers in my ear.

"I said I was sorry," he whispers seductively.

"And I said I had enough of your bullshit," I whisper back and brush his hands off my shoulder. Clicking his tongue, Kyle walks off. I continue packing and try to pack quicker - I have a feeling he'll come back with some persuasive shit. 

It's been twenty minutes, It took two suitcases, one duffel bag, and a backpack to put all my stuff. I called an uber 10 minutes ago and they said they'll be there in 15 minutes. Kyle didn't come by at all, in fact, I didn't even hear anything from him and that is a good thing because I can't handle his manipulative bullshit. I grab all my bags and suitcase and head downstairs to wait for my Uber. 

"Are you really leaving?" he comes out of nowhere and looks at me with his brown puppy dog eyes.

"what does it look like?" I say, trying to avoid eye contact.

"look at me," I ignore him," I gave you time but I didn't think it would go that far."

Silence. He moves my face towards him and there I look at the man who I loved. The man who promised me the world and showed me love like no one has before. 

"I'm doing the right thing." 

"I love you." I could see him pleading for me to stay with his eyes.

"I loved you too but you were controlling and you hit me."

"It was only once."

"And it woke me up."

"How?"

"you wouldn't let me be free," he looks at me with confusion," I couldn't even visit my friend for a week."

"Remember, you grabbed my arm too tight and yanked me to your car." I showed him the bruise I got from it.

"You said, 'I won't do it again, I love you' ."

"But I won't."

"That time I was in the club and finally got to drink with my friends." I sigh," I yelled and screamed for you to not put me in the car."

"You were drunk!" he shouts.

"I was sober!" I scream," I only had one drink and we had a backup driver who was not drinking!"

The little receiver on the side of the door turns on.

"An uber driver is coming in."

Kyle grabs my hand, "don't do it."

I yank my handoff and went to the receiver, " Let him in."

All of a sudden, Kyle wraps his hands on my waist. Wet tears drop on to my shoulder as soft whimpers leave his mouth. 

"Please, don't leave me," I was shocked, " I don't know why I'm like this."

no. No. NO!

"I just...," He chokes," I want you all to myself and my love can be a bit possessive and fucked up."

He's getting to me. I can't give in. I'm the victim. ME

"Well when you figure out your shit, call me."

"Teach me." he holds my hand and turns me around.

I open my mouth to speak but the uber honks its horn.

"Learn yourself or find a girl that will teach you." 

I walk to the door and open it then I go to grab all my stuff and leave the son of a bitch.

"Need some help," The uber driver says. He looked like he was strong enough to carry my big ass suitcase so I said yes.

"BABY, DON'T LEAVE ME!" he yells, " I LOVE YOU!"

"Shut up, your embarrassing yourself." The Uber driver laughs and Kyle gives him the deadliest glare then comes charging at him.

"Who you laughing at, you piece of shit!" he tackles him to the ground.

"My name is Derek and I was laughing at you, dick." 

"Get up the both of you, your wasting my time." I worry.

Derek pushes Kyle off and loads my clothes into the truck. That gives me time to say goodbye to Kyle.

"Your gonna regret this, Christi." He says.

"You don't deserve to call me that anymore," I spit," I'm doing the right thing, YOU need time to get your shit together."

I get into the car and put my seatbelt on so does Derek. Kyle starts to get closer to the car and I start to panic.

"Drive before he starts talking." 

He starts the car and we were off. I sigh, it's all over. I'm finally free. Free to anything I want.

"Shitty boyfriend"

"Mhmm" I hum," Real shitty I'm glad that is over."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Well, you got through it my first ever chapter. If you reading this, when it came out... I will probably add a chapter the next day.

Thank you for reading :)