Chapter 13

Callie
This kitchen I know it. The marble floor and Cooper pots with pans on top of them. The sky blue background. That's the colour I chose for Kyle's kitchen because it is my favourite colour.
"No. It can't be." I say muffled as my hands cover my mouth.
"I didn't know I would have to kidnap you to get you back." Someone says in my ear but I already know who it is.
"You don't own me Kyle," I say with confidence as I turn around, "you can't kidnap me then expect for me to fall in love with you."
"Can you tell me how you can fall in love with me?" He looks at me with pleading eyes. The same look he gave me on the night of my escape. I take three steps back as I can feel the tension between us rise.
"Even if we start again, I can't help but remember the things you did to me," I smile," and plus I've fallen in love."
"He won't love you for long," I look at him puzzled," when he sees you with me, he'll leave you like that.
"He knows what you did to me," I roll my eyes," I doubt he will think I'm actually with you."
"Did you just give me attitude?" Kyle says getting closer to me.
I go backwards and hit a wall.
"You know I hate it when you give me attitude." He leans his face closer until his lips is just an inch away from mine.
"Stop this, Kyle!" I say loudly.
I can feel his breath on my lips and it make me so uncomfortable.
"Don't you want this?" He says.
"Not anymore." I push him away but he doesn't move.
"Please just let me.." His lips touch mine but there is no movement. It was bland. I felt no flutter. No butterflies. No heart skipping beats. Nothing.
"So you really don't feel anything for me?"
"Nope, I don't feel..." I pause as I finally feel the butterflies,"Nothing?"