Chapter 11

Jordan
What the actual fuck! I came to Callie's house because she decided to ignore my text and calls. When I came, Derek was in shambles. Telling me that Callie was kidnapped and he just kept repeating 'Don't tell the police'. I had to slap the sense out of him, literally. He explained that he doesn't remember a lot since he was drugged with I don't even know what but it managed to even block out a lot of important words. So we're kinda fucked. He did tell me that this had something to do with business for like trade or something. But I knew whose name was written all over this.
I put Derek to sleep and went to the living room. Then I went on google and searched for the number of chain restaurant main quarters.
I press a call and a young woman answers.
"Hello this is chain restaurant enterprise, how may I help?"
"Hi, I would like to talk to your boss." I say as politely as I could.
"Alright, just tell me your name."
"Jordan," I say clearly,"Jordan Simpson."
"Okay please hold." I hear the wait music and wait impatiently.
"I'm so sorry ma'am but he's busy in his office and would like to not be disturbed."
"Yeah of course," I grunt,"probably fucking his assistant."
I hear a chuckle then a click.
"I could put you in for an appointment and then you could meet him down," I hear her type then start writing.
"Actually tell him it's about Callie." She goes silent then I hear his voice.
"What happened to Callie?" He sounds as if he was doing an intense workout.
"I'm coming to your office in 30 minutes," I say already writing a note for Derek,"so finish up and be ready."
I cut the phone and continue to write the note:
I'm sorry that I'm leaving you all alone but stay here and wait for me, I'll come back. And no I'm not telling the police. Stay safe, We'll get Callie.
Don't worry just trust me.

I get my stuff and walk out to my car. I get in and go right away. I know the kidnappers took Callie to get Kyle's attention. What else would they want from Callie? But I know that if I tell Kyle, he would get his private investigators to help and the police.

I spare no one any attention; walking straight to the lift. The receptionist tried to stop me but I just told her I knew my way already, even though it's been three years. I get in the lift and surprisingly it's empty. I press the number to the highest floor and wait. The door opens and I storm into his office door. The glass walls are tinted black which means do not disturb so no one can see what he is doing. But I know what he is actually doing. He used to do that with Callie. I open the door and there he was making out with some chick on his table.
"I told you to be ready, dick."
He look at me with a shocked expression and the chick looks at me all embarrassed.
"We're sorry," she says with her head down.
Looking at her, just reminds me of Callie. The innocence in her eyes just worry me. So I have no choice but to warn her.
"Sweetie, if you think he's looking for relationship he's not. I've seen it happen but he's just using you for sex and his games. Please don't get stuck in the black hole that my friend is currently in." I chuckle," But if you fucking him because you want to then go ahead but not now. Me and him have business."
She looks at me then Kyle and runs out of the office while buttoning her shirt.
"I wasn't looking for a relationship," he said,"I just wanted a blowjob"
"Of course you did," I chuckled.
"So what happened." His face goes all serious.
"She's been kidnapped."
"What?" He looks at me with utter disbelief.
"You heard me," I say," I know they took her to get your attention like a ransom."
He stares into space for a few seconds and then goes to his phone.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm texting my private investigators," he says while texting someone,"I know who your talking about but they are more than likely already got alliances from the police."
He calls someone.
"I need to report my wife who is missing." He stops and listens.
"Wife!?" I say in anger," she was never with you and is not your wife."
He shushes me and continues to give the person on the call more information.
He ends the call and he assured me rights away.
"I called the police but someone who I trusted."
"And why did you call Callie your wife."
"That's because they will take it more seriously."
"Fuck you mate."
"I know you would love to." He smiles.
"So what do we do now?" I say.
"We just wait for the investigators to come."