Chapter five

N/A

Now listen, I have never once had wined on someone or be controlled by someone or been to club since I'm young. So when it comes to the dancing scene, just bear with me okay. Thank you:)

___________________________________________

THREE YEARS LATER>>>>

Jordan and I were hanging out in her house, talking about work and clothes.

"Let's go partying!" She says so suddenly," I have no work tomorrow and so do you."

"Fine."

"I already got three invites from this club that is opening today."

"Isn't that suspicious?" I say, feeling a little worried. I go on my phone and start to go on google.

"I did my research so trust me." She says while looking at me with a big smile.

"Invite Derek." she says.

"Already texted him." I showed her the text.

Jordan gave me one of her clothes which was a sparkly black mini dress with thin straps, and she wore a mini bodycon dress with a v neck

Jordan gave me one of her clothes which was a sparkly black mini dress with thin straps, and she wore a mini bodycon dress with a v neck. She styled my hair and gelled it back, I refused at first since putting a lot gel in MY hair is not that good but she convinced me. She just straightened her hair and let it down. When we were done, we waited a few minutes until Derek came and we went to the club.

"Thanks again for driving us," I say.

"No problem, babe."

"You better protect US big boy," Jordan says loudly," don't know if any drunk bastards will come and do some nasty shit."

"I will." He smiles at me.

"Promise?" Jordan says.

"Promise." He replies.

Me and Derek talked while Jordan looked at her phone probably scrolling through Instagram. After twenty minutes, we got to the club and the line was fairly small. We got out and went to the line. As it gradually moved, Jordan would keep reminding me that I had to drink at least one shot of hennesy and every time she would say it, I would roll my eyes. When we got to the front, Jordan said her name and we were instantly let in but not in the normal section. The V.I.P. section. We went to the bar and had a couple of drinks and it was clearly a bad to even think of letting Jordan get all my drinks. She made me do vodka shots, then tequila and then made me drink a big glass of sex on the beach. I thought I was gonna die of liver failure. When I finished drinking, it hit and I started to feel good and relaxed.

"Damn, you hit the jackpot." I say to Jordan," How did you get the invite?"

"A friend of friend." she smirks at me," Now go have fun with your boyfriend."

She pushes us to the crowd of people dancing. Slow wine by J Soul was playing and all the girls started to wine, including me. I started to wine on Derek as he controlled me and grabbed my ass. This went on until the song was over and when it ended, I could feel Derek's footlong on my but and it was rock hard. I smirked and wrapped my hands around his neck which made him wrap his hands around my waist.

"bAbE, yOU oKAy," I whispered seductively.

"Mmhmm," he hums. I giggle at his behaviour and I get put my face closer to his.

"WaNT sOMe heLp WiTH tHAt," I say as I touch where his balls are. He breathes and nods at as he clearly couldn't open his mouth unless he would want to moan out loud.

"But babe," He grabs my hands," Your drunk."

"i'M TiPSy," I hiccup. He smiles and touches my cheeks. 

"I need to go to the bathroom but can I trust you to not go wondering anywhere?"

"i'LL fINd jORdAn." I say as I walk away from him. I went around to look for Jordan.                              I couldn't find her but a big muscular man told me that someone wanted to see me and I obviously told him to fuck off but he raised hand and I thought that was night night for me. Thank the Lord, Derek came just in time and talked to the guy. 

"Do you know who the boss is, Carla?" Derek asks.

"nOoO." I reply very confused. Derek furrows his brows and I start to get a bit worried.

"The boss is demanding to see you and they are not playing around."  He points at the big man's gun that is strapped in his waist,"I will be waiting here for you." 

Derek gives me a kiss on my cheek and went to the lounge area, that was where Jordan was. The big man leads me to the upstairs area where all the business men and I start to feel myself get more and more sober as my nerves start to get the best of me. We get to this little area that was highly secured with bodyguards and he points at the door.

"Here." 

I open the door and there stood the man I thought I would never see again. Kyle.

"Miss me." 

______________________________________________

N/A

Sorry about this the chapter was quite small and I just wanted to sleep but I also wanted to upload a chapter so yeah. 

Thanks for reading anyways:)