Chapter 15

Callie
Well shit. Looks like I'm back to square one. It's been years since I've been here. The room is still the same. The creamy blue wall and the windows are so big, I feel as if I was floating. I go to the window and lookout. The view. Still magnificent with its grassy landscape, the workers look up; still in a state of shock that I'm back.
"Ma'am." I hear a faint voice.
I turn and see a petite woman with a typical maid outfit staring at me with such joy.
"Your back!" She runs up to me and gives me a huge hug, "We were starting to think our master was going to do something reckless but now your here."
She looks at me; eyes gleaming like the stars, "We can assure you will keep him safe."
I don't want him to be safe. I want to be far away from me or dead even.
She goes back in for a hug with her arms on my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck. I feel tears form in my eyes as the wave of guilt and panic surrounds me. She gets ready to pull away but I pull her close.
"Don't leave me." I whimper, "I need this comfort."
"I know you do," she whispers, "He planned this for months you know, and made sure there were cameras everywhere. Everywhere."
I try to pull away to find the camera but she pulls me back.
"Don't look," She whispers,
"He will be onto me and also the camera records audio as well so be careful when we discuss things like this."
With a big smile, she pulls away and looks me in the eyes.
"Are you-" she puts her hand on my lips.
"I'm going down to make food." She walks to the door but turns before she leaves,
"I'll see you soon, don't go anywhere." SLAM!

Now I have to think of an escape. Maybe the window. It's not that high so the fall won't break any of my bones so I can jump out. Yeah, it could work. I think a couple of sheets can make a good rope if I have enough time. I start to take off my clothes and walk to the walk-in closet. Still packed. I touch the clothes hanged and feel the material; remembering all those loving yet dreadful memories.
A small laugh escape my lips, "I can't believe I loved this man."
One piece of clothing makes me pause. It's wet. Odd. Before I have time to think of all the reasons, someone calls for dinner. I go downstairs and see Kyle sitting their in a suit and Jordan next to him. O shit.
_______________________
It has been a while. I've actually have had many ideas but couldn't do it because of this chapter. Anyways... from now on the chapters will be in third/second person