Extras (A/N)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thank you all so much for the patience, love and support. I don't think I could have finished this book without you guys. So as a thank you, I've compiled a few little inside looks at the book to show you guys.

1) Brian almost didn't come back.

You heard me right folks, Brian almost never came back. The reason? His soul was nowhere near his body. All the way back in November of 2020, I had the idea of having a whole other book, a sequel if I may, where (Y/N), Tim and Jay would go out searching for Brian's soul. Why it never happened? I'm not as strongly into the Creepypasta fandom too much anymore and was worried that the book would be subpar. So because of that, Brian is safe and sound and thankfully, alive.

2) This was originally a Toby x reader book.

Back when I first started writing this, 2018 I believe, before I even heard of Wattpad, I had a huge fictional crush on Toby. So, for fun, I started writing this book as a personal Toby x reader fanfiction. But, after a little while, I started to like Toby like that a little less and started watching Marble Hornets. After watching it, my brain went, "Oo, Brian's kinda cute." And here we are. I began changing the book around a little bit to fit it to Brian, but the original connection to Toby can still be seen in some of his and (Y/N)'s interactions.

3) Apothia was almost kept alive.

This was because, in my free time, I would develop what I thought Apothia would look like, and coming up with an original design was more fun than I had first anticipated. Because of this, I had put in a lot of time coming up with Apothia and her character, and was reluctant to kill her off so quickly. Though, in the end, she ended up just being a way for Liu and Jeff to have some character growth, which I wasn't exactly happy about.

Again, thank you all for reading this book. I apologize for what I saw as a crappy ending, but I'm honestly completely out of the Creepypasta fandom for a while and just wanted to wrap this up. But thank you all for your love and support during this book.