New book? (A/N)

Hello!

First of all, thank you all so much for the support on this book, although I have been idle on Wattpad for a while now.

It has been a hot minute, but in that time I've started to drift back into the Creepypasta fandom and might be ready to write a new book. There is no concrete guarantee that I will write a new book, but I am planning on it.

So without further ado, poll time.

I'm planning on writing an Eyeless Jack x reader book, but it's not going to be like the last book. I'm planning on either enemies to friends to lovers, or a Stockholm syndrome book. This is up to what you all decide (majority rules).

For the enemies to friends to lovers, the reader would be a creepypasta of some sort (not like the last one, I hate that one), working for her boss with her coworker. She will be assigned to kill Jack, and vice versa, but y'all know the drill, that's not gonna happen.

For the Stockholm syndrome, the reader would be a regular human. Jack would stalk her for a while in the beginning, and eventually kidnap her. The story would build from there.

(Okay so @ABalancedErRoR367 came up with an idea that I honestly love so much: for the human one, Jack's kidnapping plan would backfire and he'd end up being the kidnapped one, but they'd grow closer own time. As for the creepypasta one, Jack would have to keep coming back to try to kill her, but (Y/N) keeps switching it up every time. If you like this one, please vote for it because it is just *chef's kiss.* PS: If I screwed up the explanation, I am very sorry. @ABalancedErRoR367 explains it better in her comments)

Again, there is no guarantee that I will write this book, as I'm balancing a lot right now, but I'm hoping that I can do this for you all.

Thanks for the support and please let me know which one you guys want!

(BTW I read your comments all the time, and you guys don't understand how funny you are. Like I have gotten to the point of tears before, and I appreciate that so much.)