Intimidating, but Friendly

"Looks nice!"

(Y/N) had dragged Jack and Toby into her new room, still panting and flecks of paint on her cheeks. She somehow managed not to get any on Masky's borrowed clothes.

The back wall had been painted dark (F/C), making it stand out among the gray. She had also painted the door an ombré (F/C). The small table had been pushed beside her made bed, and now contained a small succulent. The laptop was now set by the window instead on a small table and chair. The dresser had been left by the door and all the boxes had moved out.

"Nice color scheme," Jack said, looking around at the (F/C) accents.

"Thanks," (Y/N) smiled, "It's pretty plain now but as time passes, it'll start to feel like a real room."

"Well I like it," Toby smiled with his hands on his hips as he looked around the room.

They talked for a little bit before (Y/N) was left to settle in. She flopped down onto her bed and sighed. She had just closed her eyes when the doorbell rang.

"I got it!"

(Y/N) stepped out into the hall to see Jeff answering the front door. He opened it and groaned.

"Go away," he spat.

"Well you're a little bit rude, aren't you Jeffery?" A female voice asked.

"Look who's talking!" He retaliated.

Slender emerged from his office and walked down the hall.

"Hello ladies, come on in."

"But Slenderrr," Jeff groaned.

"Go get (Y/N)," Was all that he responded with.

Jeff huffed and marched into the hall. He saw (Y/N) standing in her doorway and beckoned for her. She walked up hesitantly to him and followed him back out into the living room.

Inside were three girls she had never seen before. One had long, jet black hair and a mask that looked similar to Masky's, another had her off-black hair in two twin ponytails, her bangs covering her eyes, and the last was a little girl with wavy brown hair and who seemed completely unphased by her torn pink dress or the gash on her head.

"(Y/N), I would like you to meet Jane, Lulu and Sally," Slender announced.

Jane, the girl with the mask, lept up from the couch and marched over to (Y/N). (Y/N) cowered slightly when she approached, she didn't seem to be that nice to Jeff, so why should she trust her?

But Jane just picked up (Y/N)'s sleeve, dropped it, and sighed.

"That's all you've given her? Just borrowed clothes from these idiots?" Jane huffed.

"Hey!" Jeff shouted.

"Shut up," Jane said before turning to (Y/N).

"I'm really sorry about them," Jane whispered, "They can be jerks."

"Oh, they've been pretty nice to me, actually!" (Y/N) said.

Jane raised her eyebrows, surprised.

"Even that one?" She asked, pointing to Jeff.

(Y/N) recapped the last few days.

"Kinda."

"Well, if he's ever getting on your nerves, call me," Jane smiled, gesturing to a knife hidden in her black dress.

Jeff rolled his eyes and walked into his room. Sally bounced over to (Y/N) next and tugged on her finger. She squatted down to her level.

"I like your tail," Sally said with a sweet smile.

"Aw, thank you sweetheart," (Y/N) smiled, flattered by the compliment.

"This is Mr. Bear!" Sally exclaimed, holding out a battered teddy bear, "He's my best friend!"

(Y/N) could instantly tell that Sally was a social butterfly.

"He's really cute," (Y/N) said, "Do you take good care of him?"

"Yep! I give him lots of love!"

Sally squeezed the bear to her chest before flopping back down on the couch and playing with the bear. (Y/N) stood back up and smiled at her childlike innocence.

"You seem good with kids," Jane said from beside her.

"Sally sure is a sweet one," (Y/N) said.

"Yeah," Jane sighed, "Sometimes I wish I still had her patience and innocence."

The last girl took her cue and walked over to (Y/N).

"And here comes Jeff's crush," Jane teased.

"I don't know why you keep saying that," Lulu said in a timid voice, "He's just a really good friend."

"Mmhmm," Jane hummed sarcastically.

"Well girls, make yourselves at home," Slender said, and retreated to his office.

Lulu and Jane sat back down on the couch. (Y/N) took a seat in one of the armchairs and Jane instantly sparked up a conversation.

"So why's Slender pick you?" She asked right off the bat.

(Y/N) told them the whole dilemma, including the man in the woods. Afterwards, Sally was clutching her bear to her chest, Lulu was nervously wringing her hands and Jane's mask had a worried expression across it.

"That's not good," Lulu whispered.

"It's not," (Y/N) agreed.

"What has Mr. Slendy said about it?" Asked Sally.

"He just said that I'll have to train extra hard and be careful," (Y/N) answered.

They say there for a while in tense silence before Jane changed the subject again.

"How do you feel about wearing these moron's clothes?" She asked.

"I-I don't mind, really. It would be nice to not have to though. But I guess that'll happen later."

Jane just nodded and smiled. She didn't seem to take in that last sentence. For the rest of the time, they just talked and (Y/N) learned a lot about them. How Jane and Jeff hated each other's guts, how Sally's bear was actually possessed, and how Lulu wasn't that quiet once she got into a conversation.

It was around eight when they left, and Jane gave (Y/N) one last thing to think about,

"Clean out that old closet, you'll be glad you did next time I drop by."

(Y/N) was confused but promised she would. Shutting the door behind them, she retreated to her room. For the rest of the night, she organized and got used to her new room. After a quick snack she collapsed in bed and fell asleep almost instantly.