Apothia

Quick A/N before this chapter; The song above is referenced here and if you enjoy it, I would highly recommend watching TGWDLM by Starkid on YouTube. It's completely free and completely hilarious (and where I got inspiration for Apothia). Any-who, on with the story!

(Y/N) and Hoodie sat together on the couch, watching Ben, Jeff and Jack play video games.

"I win, again," Jack said with fake annoyance in his voice.

Ben made a sputtering noise before throwing down his controller.

"Oh don't be such a baby," Jeff sighed as he pet Smiles in his lap.

(Y/N) yawned, resting her head on Hoodie's shoulder. It had been a long day of sorting though files and prepping for another stake out. She felt Hoodie lean down and mutter in her ear,

"I'm gonna go get some water, want some?"

(Y/N) nodded and smiled when he lifted up his mask to kiss her forehead. As he pulled it back down and got up, (Y/N) noticed Jeff do a double take.

"Wait! No! Wait!" He said in surprise.

"What's going on?" Ben and Jack asked in unison.

(Y/N) smirked, knowing full well what was going on.

"He didn't, did he?" Jeff asked.

"Jeff, what're you taking about?" Ben asked.

Jeff looked at (Y/N) in surprise then turned back to the others.

"Hoods just kissed (Y/N)."

Jack and Ben seemed to take a moment before they expressed any emotion. Jack's non-eyes lit up and his mask lifted a surprising amount. Ben just seemed a little bummed but shrugged his shoulders.

Jack leapt up from his armchair and pulled (Y/N) into a hug. Her face became buried in his sweatshirt as he said,

"I'm so proud of you! Aw, our baby's all grown up now!"

"Fanks Thak," (Y/N)'s words were muffled by Jack's torso.

Hoodie walked back in to see the scene in the living room. Jeff was sitting, holding his head in shock while Jack was still suffocating (Y/N) in a hug. Ben was just trying to ignore the whole thing.

Hoodie walked over and set down the cups before turning to (Y/N) and Jack. (Y/N) was now trying to escape his hug, but he had a firm grasp. Hoodie cleared his throat and Jack instantly let her go.

"I'm sorry," he said sheepishly, "But Hoods, congrats man!"

Hoodie nodded happily in response and flopped back down onto the couch. After regaining her breath, (Y/N) followed suit.

"The three idiots and (Y/N), come to my office," Slender suddenly ordered into their heads.

Both Hoodie and (Y/N) groaned and got up. Heading to Slender's office, they opened the door and stepped inside.

"Where are the other two?" Slender asked from behind his desk.

"I don't know, they're probably dinking around somewhere," (Y/N) shrugged.

Slender drummed his fingers on his desk for a moment before saying,

"So I heard some congratulations out there. What exactly is going on?"

(Y/N) noticed Hoodie's posture tense up as he gripped (Y/N)'s shoulder. (Y/N) was about to say that nothing was going on, but Toby and Masky entered the room.

"Yes, sir?" Masky asked.

"I need you four to go out and pick something up for me. Liu has some documents for me but he claims that he can not meet me here. He says he is being followed," Slender said, "I've already set up a meeting with him 2 hours outside of town. Just go, pick up the files, and come back here."