One Month Left

A bunch of fluff because you guys deserve some fan service

(Y/N) stared wide-eyed at the plate in front of her. Splendor had really gone all out this time, but it was far from what had become the usual.

Instead of the protein punch to the gut, it was now sweet foods that seemed much more appealing. Fruits, pancakes drenched in syrup, French toast that looked like it did cocaine, cereals, waffles and crepes sat out on the island for the taking.

(Y/N) just settled with some fruit on a pancake or two, and joined the others at the table. Hoodie seemed to have the same idea as her, but Toby and Masky greatly contrasted with their mindset.

"You're gonna get a stomach ache," (Y/N) muttered, her eyebrows furrowed in disgust and concern as she watched Masky and Toby wolf down their breakfast.

"So?" Toby asked after gulping down his food.

"So," (Y/N) sighed, "You'll throw up during sparring today."

"What sparring?"

(Y/N) set down her fork, her eyebrows furrowed even further.

"What do you mean?"

Masky swallowed thickly before asking,

"Didn't Trender tell you? It's canceled for today."

"What?!" (Y/N) asked, "But the war's literally tomorrow!"

"Hey, his doing not mine," Masky said, shoveling more food into his mouth, "And honestly, I'm not complaining."

(Y/N) sat back and looked across the kitchen, where Sally was helping Splendor by vigorously stirring pancake mix. When Splendor came over to inspect it, he smiled and set her down for her to go play. Instead of running off like expected, Sally instead ran up to (Y/N) and raised her arms, requesting to be lifted up.

"Okay, Goober, c'mere," (Y/N) groaned as she picked Sally off of the ground.

Sally smiled in glee as she sat on (Y/N)'s lap, patting the table with the palms of her hands.

"So what're you doing up here, kiddo?" Masky asked.

"Dunno," Sally shrugged, "I just wanted to spend some time with you all before tomorrow."

(Y/N) nodded and reached around Sally to eat her breakfast. As she balanced the two, Clockwork came in and walked straight up to Sally, blowing a good morning raspberry on Sally's cheek.

"Hey, where's mine?" Toby whined.

Clockwork smiled and placed a simple kiss on his cheek, but he was clearly unhappy with the turnout. He could be heard sarcastically muttering words like favoritism and unfair under his breath as Clockwork got her breakfast.

After Clockwork had sat down, Hoodie leaned over to (Y/N) and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Okay, what're you trying to woo me over for?" She asked, not looking away from her plate.

"Well, ya know," Hoodie muttered, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing the side of her neck, "It has been a while since we've gotten this chance."

"Easy, tiger. I have a kid right here," (Y/N) snickered, pushing Hoodie's face away.

"Awww, come on," Hoodie whined, placing both fists under his chin, "How could you say no to this face?"

"I'll decide when I see it after breakfast," (Y/N) said.

Hoodie pouted in his seat, arm crossed against his chest as he watched (Y/N) intently. As a result, (Y/N) ate painfully slow just for him.