Your "First Kill"

"Rise and shine!" Toby yelled as he burst into (Y/N)'s tent.

She gave a scream and sat straight up, only to be yanked out of her sleeping bag and into the morning sunlight.

"Smell the air, (Y/N)! Feel that breeze!" Toby exclaimed with (Y/N)'s head tucked under his arm, "It's a beautiful day! Do you know why?"

"It's brightttt," (Y/N) muttered hazily.

"No silly!" Toby laughed, "It's because it's your first raid! Now get in there and get dressed, Masky and Hoodie are almost ready!"

(Y/N) was pushed back into her tent, where she sat there thinking how someone could be that ecstatic in the morning. After a minute or two she rummaged through her bag and pulled out more borrowed clothes, Jack's sweatshirt and a pair of worn jeans.

"Dressing dark, good," Masky nodded once (Y/N) emerged from her tent again.

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two," (Y/N) smiled as she tied her hair back into a ponytail.

Masky gave her a smile of approval then nodded.

"Let's get going then," he said.

They traveled through the woods on foot again, finally arriving back at the house. Through the kitchen window a young woman could be seen pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Remember the plan?" Masky whispered.

"Do you?" Toby asked.

Masky clenched his fists and sighed.

"Never mind, let's just get this over with."

Masky jumped out from the bushes and sprinted towards the back door, Hoodie on his tail. Toby and (Y/N) headed to the front, where (Y/N) curved around the side where she found the tree. Gripping a branch, she pulled herself up and began climbing. Panting and sweating, she clambered up the last few branches. Just in front of her was the attic window, which was left open to vent out the room. (Y/N) slipped through silently and found the set of stairs. She carefully padded downstairs and peeked over the banister. A young couple were facing away from her, watching TV.

"Are you going to the office today?" The woman asked.

"I have to dear," the man responded, "Production's low and inventory needs done."

Hoodie came through the door way to (Y/N)'s right. He rummaged in his pocket for something and pulled out an ordinary kitchen knife. He nodded back into the kitchen, signaling that he got it from there. He crossed his arms in a defensive position. To keep yourself safe. (Y/N) took it and nodded.

Masky appeared at Hoodie's side, his crowbar gripped in his hand. He pointed to the front door and shrugged his shoulders. What's taking him so long?

(Y/N) stood up on her tip toes on the stairs trying to see out the window for Toby. Just then the front door flew open with a bang. Toby stood in the doorway with both hatchets in his hands. The couple stared at him in shocked horror.

"Boo."

They both screamed and jumped up to run. Turing around they saw (Y/N), Hoodie and Masky. They both started to gasp in panic. The woman skirted around a corner to another doorway to the kitchen.

They calmly watched as the woman frantically searched for the phone.

"Where- WHERE IS IT?!" The woman screamed.

Hoodie pulled it out of his back pocket and shook it.

"Tut tut tut."

He snapped it in half with one fell CRACK.

Masky walked forward to take care of her as she backed herself into a corner. All that was left was the man.

As Hoodie dropped the phone to the floor, an arm coiled around (Y/N)'s neck, choking her. A gun was pressed against her temple.

"Drop the weapons," he muttered, "Or the girl gets it."

Panicked and concerned looks crossed Toby's and Hoodie's masked faces. (Y/N) gasped for breath as she fought against the man's iron grip.

"DROP THEM!" He bellowed.

They instantly dropped the weapons.

"Hands behind your heads."

Both folded their hands behind their heads.

"Ground."

They kneeled on the floor.

"I'm going to find the cops. If any of you try anything funny," he clicked the safety pin off, "She dies."

Tears welled up in (Y/N)'s eyes as she helplessly watched Hoodie and Toby on the ground. Then there was a bloodcurdling scream from the kitchen.

"Shannon?" The man asked, loosening his grip momentarily on (Y/N).

(Y/N) took the chance and slipped out of the man's grasp. She took the kitchen knife and drove it into his stomach. The man cried out in agony and shot at her, but the bullet ended up buried in the wall. Hoodie and Toby leapt up from the floor and took over.

(Y/N) scooted back on the floor and watched as the two boys mutilated the man. Giving out screams, the man twitched and withered uncontrollably. Then, with a bang, Hoddie shot him in the head.

All was silent.

They all panted for breath. Toby and Hoodie turned around to (Y/N) and Masky came running from the kitchen. (Y/N) stared at them all.

Then Toby smiled. A joyful smile.

"You did it!" He exclaimed.

"Did what?" (Y/N) gasped.

"Defended yourself! I'm so proud of you!" Toby ran over and squeezed her into a hug.

(Y/N) took a moment before hugging him back. She really did do it. She looked up at Hoodie and Masky. They too had smiles on their faces. Masky walked over and pulled her up before patting her back roughly. Hoodie gave her a nod.

"Well, what do you say guys? Should we stay here tonight?" Masky asked, smiling.

"Yeah!" Toby and (Y/N) cheered and Hoodie gave him a thumbs up.

They spent the whole day burying the bodies and cleaning out the bloodstains from the carpet. By sunset, they had just put the last shovel full of dirt on the graves.

(Y/N) panted and leaned on her shovel.

"Good work today guys," Masky beamed, pride in his voice, "Let's all get cleaned up and watch a movie or something."

(Y/N) sighed and gave a tired "yeah."

They headed inside where they showered and started watching a movie. (Y/N) was settled between Hoodie and Toby, upside down on the couch. Masky walked in, rubbing his damp hair with a towel.

"Nice towel," Toby commented.

"Nice hair," (Y/N) laughed, seeing how now it was sticking out it all directions.

"My hair's always nice, that's why I'm in charge," Masky stated.

"Tell that to Slender, he's bald," Toby joked.

(Y/N) laughed and continued watching the movie that the guys had picked out, one called Tall Girl.

"You think your life is hard? I'm a high school junior wearing size thirteen Nike's. Men's size thirteen Nike's. Beat that," the girl in the movie stated.

"Excuse me?" (Y/N) said.

"Please, we work for a tall faceless man who makes us kill people," Toby sighed.

"Amen," Masky stated and Hoodie smacked Toby's back.

The movie was horrible. So horrible that (Y/N) fell asleep half an hour in and didn't wake up until the next morning.