The Party

WARNING: This lonk chapter does contain
Toby x Clockwork, but I completely understand if you do not support this ship

"Ack— Stop, you're choking me!"

(Y/N) was in the downstairs hallway, clawing at Masky's hands as he did her tie for her.

"If it's not tight it'll come undone, now stay still!"

Masky had changed into a navy blue dress shirt and an orange tie, and was getting more annoyed by the second.

(Y/N) wiggled and squirmed as Masky again had to re-do the knot and tighten it against her neck.

"Masky, easy! I can't breathe!" (Y/N) complained.

"You know what?" Masky cried out, dropping the tie, "I'm done, do it yourself."

(Y/N) huffed as Masky marched down the hall and into the kitchen. As he slammed the door behind him, she looked down at the tie. Sighing, she took it in her hands and attempted to do it correctly. Which, of course, was a total failure.

Right as she sighed in frustration, Hoodie came down the stairs. All he had done was put a brown sweater vest over his normal clothes. As (Y/N) groaned, he approached her and took the tie from her.

He slung it around her neck and began to gently tie the knot. (Y/N) felt her face heat up as he placed the back of his hand against her neck to draw it up. Finishing up, he straightened her collar and rolled up her sleeves. Finally, he ruffled her hair and started to walk away.

"Thank you!" (Y/N) called after him.

He looked back at her and gave her a goofy salute. (Y/N) smiled as he went into the kitchen. She decided to avoid Ben on the couch and followed Hoodie.

Inside, Masky and Hoodie were at the island, talking in hushed voices, but stopped when (Y/N) entered the room. Slender was finishing up setting out refreshments and Toby was raiding the fridge. He had changed into a tan dress shirt and an orange bow tie.

Toby pulled his head out of the fridge and pouted before glancing at the food on the island. Looking over at Slender, who had his back turned, he tip-toed over and reached for a cracker.

SMACK

"Owww!" Toby whined, rubbing his hand where Slender had hit him.

"You can wait until they all get here to eat," Slender stated.

Toby pouted and slouched into a chair at the table, drumming his hands on it.

From the island, Hoodie suddenly gave Masky a shove and he stood up. Masky slouched over to where (Y/N) was standing and looked down at her. He sighed, then glanced back at Hoodie, who circled his hand.

"Look, (Y/N), I'm sorry how I acted and," he glanced at the palm of his hand for a moment, "I won't do it again."

"You're fine," (Y/N) chuckled, who glanced around Masky to Hoodie. He was sitting with his masked face in his hands, shaking his head.

Masky turned around and said to Hoodie,

"Was that good?"

Hoodie only slid his arms down onto the island and laid his head in them. Masky shrugged and joined Toby at the table.

Slender then scooped all four of them up with a set of tendrils and dumped them unceremoniously into the living room, only saying,

"Fix your tie, Toby, it's crooked."

Toby instead stuck his tongue out at the kitchen door and proceed to turn his entire tie sideways.

There was a wolf whistle from the couch,