Just a Little Prank

When she finally woke up, the first thing she noticed was an amazing smell. It was coming from the kitchen, where soft voices were speaking. The second thing she noticed was that she was alone.

(Y/N) sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, yawned and got up from the couch. She shuffled into the kitchen where all three of the guys were. Then she found out what the smell was.

Hoodie was at the stove, flipping pancakes. They didn't look like your average pancakes though, they looked lighter and fluffier. Toby and Masky were seated at the table, enjoying their breakfast.

"Good morning!" Toby called out when he noticed her.

(Y/N) smiled back, still to tired to speak. She yawned again before approaching Hoodie.

"You made these?" She asked in her raspy morning voice.

Hoodie nodded before tipping the pancakes onto a plate and handing it to her.

"These look really good, Hoods," (Y/N) smiled, "Thanks for breakfast."

Hoodie gave her a thumbs up and proceeded to cook. (Y/N) walked over to the table and sat down with the other two. Cutting a piece off, she took a part of pancake into her mouth. It was the best ones she ever had.

"Dang Hoods," (Y/N) commented, "I didn't know you could cook this well!"

Hoodie jokingly shrugged his shoulders. After a few minutes he joined them and they all ate their breakfast together. When they were finished, they got cleaned up. Then, Hoodie and Masky went outside, saying they were going to check on camp and Toby went upstairs to check out the rest of the house. (Y/N) instead settled in front of the television to watch cartoons.

After two episodes of Spongebob she realized that everything was strangely silent. Toby couldn't be heard shuffling around upstairs anymore and Masky and Hoodie should've been back by now. She turned off the TV and went upstairs.

"Toby? You okay up here?" She called.

After searching through the entire upstairs, she found no trace of Toby. Looking out a window, she gazed into the woods, but there was no movement.

She was about to turn away from the window when there was a bang downstairs. (Y/N) jumped and rushed down the stairs. The front door was wide open, but no one could be seen.

"Hello?" (Y/N) called.

She began to back up towards the kitchen to grab another knife when she ran into someone. Slowly turning around, it revealed a man in all black with red eyes.

One of Zalgo's followers. 

(Y/N) screamed and ran out the front door, but waiting for her just outside were another two. She thought fast and looped around the back, all three right behind her. Running as fast as her legs would carry her, she came around the edge of the lake.

Unfortunately, she forgot to look where she was going and her foot got caught in some mud. She slipped and stumbled backward into the lake, becoming completely surrounded by water. She saw the three now blurry figures come to a halt by the edge and bend over. They didn't seem out of breath though. They seemed to be... laughing?

(Y/N) resurfaced and swam towards the laughing followers.

"Hey!" She called out.

They didn't respond.

"That was a good one!" The middle one said.

He pulled a mask off of his head to reveal Toby underneath. The ones next to him did the same. Hoodie and Masky were behind the other two.

(Y/N) didn't say a word but anger boiled up inside her. She waded out of the lake, soaked to the bone and approached the three guys.

"Wasn't that funny (Y/N)?" Toby wheezed.

She didn't respond but reeled back her fist and slammed it into Toby's stomach, knocking the wind out of him. He stumbled backwards trying to catch his breath.

"The heck?" He puffed.

(Y/N) began to stalk towards him. Before she could land another blow, Masky ran up behind her and seized her arms.

"Let me go you fricks!" She yelled, fighting against Masky's tight grip.

"Hoodie!" Masky called as his hands started to slip from the wetness, "Help me out here!"

Hoodie ran forward and twisted her arm uncomfortably. (Y/N) cried out in pain and dropped to her knees. Hoodie sat on her legs while Masky still held onto her arms.
Toby walked forward hesitantly and squatted down. 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

(Y/N) looked up at him with tears streaming down her face.

"Noooo," she whimpered.

"Hey it's okay. We shouldn't've done that to you," Toby apologized.

Hoodie stood up off of her legs and Masky let go of her arms.

"Sorry, kid. We all have our own PTSD. We should've known better," Masky apologized.

Hoodie rubbed her shoulder as his way of saying sorry before holding out his hand to help her up. She took it and stood.

They led her inside where she curled up on the couch. Masky and Toby stood there, wondering if she was going to do anything before giving up to go raid the house. Once they left, (Y/N) buried her head in her arms. After a few minutes, something warm and soft was laid across her soaking figure. She looked up to see Hoodie draping a blanket over her with a cup of hot coca in his hands. He held it out to her, and she slowly took it.

"Thanks," She muttered.

Hoodie nodded before turning back on cartoons and settling down beside her. (Y/N) shifted herself so she was resting her head against his thigh. He jumped momentarily then looked down. (Y/N) just took a sip of her drink and watched the TV. She felt him reach his hand down and scratch her behind her ears.

Soon afterwards Toby came down the stairs, caring a bulky trash bag. He halted when he saw (Y/N) and Hoodie. A wide smile spread across his face.

"Awww," he cooed.

Hoodie reached for his gun.

"Alright, alright," He smiled, walking out the front door, but made kissy faces on his way out.

Hoodie lightly sighed and continued scratching her ears. After she finished her coca, she began to feel really sleepy. She ended up momentarily closing her eyes and falling asleep.