Who's Masky?

Knock knock knock

(Y/N) groaned, shielding her eyes from the bright sunlight streaming through her window. She sat up and looked at her clock again, and it was now 8:00 am.

Suddenly, (Y/N) felt Hoodie's arms wrap around her and pull her onto his lap in his sleep, snuggling her. (Y/N)'s face turned red as she sat there for a moment before smiling and resting her head on his shoulder.

Knock knock knock

"Come in," (Y/N) called.

Her door opened and Jack stood in the doorway in his pajamas, looking surprised.

"Oh... sorry. Was I interrupting something?" He asked.

"No, no you're fine," (Y/N) shrugged, "What's up?"

"There's something outside I want you to see."

"Alright, just give me a second and I'll be right there," (Y/N) responded.

Jack nodded and left her room, leaving the door open just a crack.

Turning to Hoodie, (Y/N) rubbed his masked cheek gently.

"Hey, Hoods. Time to wake up," she whispered.

Hoodie tiredly groaned and must have opened his eyes, because he slowly looked around and then at (Y/N). He seemed to pause when he saw her on his lap and his arms wrapped around her.

"Morning, sunshine!" (Y/N) smiled, snapping Hoodie out of his trance.

He smiled and lifted his hand, messing up her hair. She stuck her tongue out at him before getting up.

"Come on, Jack said he wants to show us something," (Y/N) said.

Hoodie drowsily got up and followed her to the front door, where Jack was standing.

"Ok. Just don't make any loud noises yet," Jack said and opened the door.

"Yet?" (Y/N) asked.

Jack shushed her and sent them outside.

At first, it seemed to be nothing other than early songbirds and light dew on the grass, but a look upwards revealed what they were supposed to see.

Ben was fast asleep, tied to the top of a tall pine tree. (Y/N) burst out into quiet laughter, bent over and clutching her stomach. Hoodie crossed his arms with pride radiating off of him.

"Did you do this?" (Y/N) wheezed.

Hoodie nodded.

Jack suddenly came outside too with Seedeater and and arm full of balloons from the night before.

"Hold this," he said to Hoodie, handing him a grip of fur on Seed.

Hoodie took the excited Seedeater and they watched as Jack scattered balloons everywhere; on the ground and up the tree. Returning to (Y/N) and Hoodie, he took back his pet.

"Okay bud, go get the balloons! Go get 'em!" Jack encouraged, letting Seed go.

Seedeater shot across the yard, pouncing on balloon after balloon, all of them popping with a loud POW. The noise jolted Ben awake with a start, whipping his head around before letting out a cry of fear. Seedeater was climbing the tree, popping balloons along the way. (Y/N) was wheezing silently, holding onto one shoulder of each of the boys, who themselves were chuckling.

When Seedeater reached the top of the tree, he looked around for more balloons. When his eyes fell on Ben, he panted happily as fear washed over Ben's face. Seedeater grabbed him in his mouth and tore him from the tree. As Ben screamed, Seed tossed him around like he was an oversized toy.