Seedeater

"We're home!" Toby cried, swinging open the front door.

Smiles came running to greet them, his tail wildly wagging to and fro, barking and trying to jump up their legs. They all walked inside and dumped everything on the floor. It seemed almost as though nothing had changed.

Ben was playing video games in front of the TV, Jack was scarfing down a kidney in the kitchen, Jeff was sharpening his knifes and Slender was pacing in his office.

"How'd it go you four?" Slender asked them telepathically.

"Couldn't have gone better!" Toby smiled.

Masky raised his eyebrows and Hoodie looked at him with his head tilted.

"Either way, I am pleased with your work. Now, put away what you've found and get settled," Slender said.

They all put away the camping equipment and raid items before going to their own rooms. (Y/N) sighed happily and flopped onto her bed for some much needed rest. Just as she closed her eyes, there was a deafening bang from the living room. (Y/N) grumbled and leapt up, stalking down the hall to investigate.

On the floor was a ladder and Jack right beside it, with Ben roaring with laughter on the couch.

"Will you can it?!" Jack yelled in annoyance at him.

"Sorry," Ben laughed before turning back to his game.

"What happened?" (Y/N) asked, extending her hand to him.

He took it and stood, saying,

"I was standing on that ladder when Smiles ran by and bumped it over."

"Well why were you on a ladder in the first place?" (Y/N) asked.

"Slender's having a..." Jack trailed off, "Wait, I almost forgot! There's someone I'd like you to meet!"

"What?"

Jack didn't answer but took her wrist and led her upstairs to his room. He let her go and ran over to a door.

"Just don't freak out, okay?" He asked.

"Um... okay?"

Jack slowing opened the door before whistling and calling,

"Seed? Hey buddy, how're you doing?"

A huge creature walked out of the room behind the door. He had a long, skull like head with one eye and multiple stitches through it. His entire body was covered in fluffy, black fur and his long arms and legs touched the floor.

He looked around the room before his eye fell on (Y/N). He paused, taking her in, before crying out an unnatural, yet blood curdling screech. He charged at (Y/N), who cried out, and pummeled her to the floor. He paused over her, panting low, beastly breathes, before his face unraveled to show rows and rows of sharp teeth and he made the same screech.

Suddenly, Jack seized the creature by the fur and yanked him backwards.

"Seedeater! No!" He scolded, though the creature was much bigger than he was, "That is not how we act!"

The creature, named Seedeater, lowered his head and made a sound like two bones clicking together. (Y/N) hesitantly got herself up and approached Seedeater, who's fur was still clenched by Jack.

Slowly, she reached out her hand. Seedeater looked at it and sniffed it, before butting his head against it. (Y/N) smiled and scratched the creature. Jack released his fur and stood beside (Y/N) as she scratched Seed all over.

"Who's a good boy?" (Y/N) asked as she scratched his tummy.

Seedeater made a low, happy growl.

"Yes you are, yes you are!" (Y/N) nuzzled her face into his fur.

"He's like a big, scary looking dog," she smiled up at Jack.

Jack chuckled before commenting,

"Yeah, he still thinks he's a pup. He loves to try to sit on my lap."

"That's because you have so much love in you, isn't it?" (Y/N) cooed to Seedeater, who panted happily.

There was a knock at the door, and Jack went to answer it while (Y/N) pat Seed.

"Oh, hey Hoodie, what's up?" Jack responded.

(Y/N) and Seedeater both looked up to see Hoodie standing in the doorway. Upon seeing him, Seedeater leapt up with a happy screech and charged at Hoodie. Hoodie held out his arms and Seed attempted to jump into them, but ended knocking him over into the hall. With Seedeater laying on him, Hoods scratched the fluffy beast. Seed himself managed to nudge Hoodie's mask up halfway and was frantically licking his face.

"They really like each other, huh?" (Y/N) asked, coming up beside Jack.

"Yeah, Hoods was with me when we found Seed," Jack explained, "I guess it's imprinting or whatever it's called."

He walked up to Seedeater and grabbed his fur again.

"Okay, you big doof, that's enough," he chuckled, pulling him off Hoodie.

Hoodie himself stood up before wiping his face with his sleeve and pulling his mask back down. He looked up at (Y/N) for a minute before pointing to her and giving her a thumbs up. You good?

"What? Oh, yeah, Seed was just a little skittish," she replied. 

Jack let Seedeater settle himself on Jack's bed, chewing on a large bone, before walking back over to them.

"So anyway-"

(Y/N) chuckled.

"Hush. Slanders having—"

"A baby!" (Y/N) cried out.

Hoodie joined in on the joke and threw his hands in the air.

"No!" Jack said, annoyed, "A house party. It's to let everyone get to meet and know you."

"I mean I personally would've accepted the baby option," (Y/N) sighed.

Hoodie nodded in agreement. Jack, on the other hand, sighed and shook his head.

"It's tonight so I'd get ready if I were you."

Suddenly, there was a groan from downstairs, followed by an,

"But I don't want tooooo!" From Toby and a,

"Yeah, we just got back like, what, three hours ago!" From Masky.

Slender must have told them himself because they both muttered,

"Yes sir," and headed upstairs.

They appeared in Jack's doorway, and Masky pointed to (Y/N).

"You, come with me. And you-" he pointed to Hoodie, "Go get changed."

Hoodie left the room shaking his head and moving his hand like it was talking. (Y/N) walked up to Masky and followed him to his room. Tossing her a white dress shirt, black slacks and a black tie he said,

"Go get changed. People'll be here soon."

(Y/N) didn't respond but went downstairs to change in her room.