Chapter 32 * Surviving the Old *

Chapter 32 * Surviving The Old *

“Hey Chloe, I think you gotta wake the hell up” Yeah no, go away before I fly kick you in the damn face you stupid idiot who's trying to wake me up.

“Chloe” The voice said again

I just rolled to my other side and continued to sleep, or well pretend too this past weekend was good not having to do anything, just lay in bed and get Max to bring me food whenever I wanted.

But today was Monday and he expected me to go back to that crappy place called school, With that whole kidnapping saga the only good thing was the I didn't have to see the teachers or basically anyone.

“Chloe I'm warning you, I know your awake and you know you need to go to school” They pleaded, Yeah right, Why do I need to go to schoool..

Well except that I need to get a decent education to have a good future.. But other than that there is no point that I need to go.

Especially that today SAT's are starting and I am in no mood to even try on some sort of test the judges my future. Cant we just watch movie's and the teacher gives anyone who doesn't fall asleep an A?

I think that would be the easiest way for the students not having to do any tests and the teachers not having to mark some stupid tests.

I hate senior year...

“Chloe, Get the hell up or I will make you” Woah someone's getting touchy. Even though I would probably get pushed off the bed I didn't care, I don't want to go to school.

I mean yeah I want to see my friends.. and Blake defiantly Blake but not the teachers like Miss Maple and Lilly.

Even her name makes me gag... yuck.

“Chloe I would advise you to wake the hell up or you will regret it, trust me” The tone of voice was scaring me, I opened my eyes just a fraction to see who was there and what I was being threatened with.

It was Max like I had expected but in his hand was a jar of honey and a glass of milk. Well this would escalate quickly.

“I hate you” I groaned, my voice sounded so scratchy since I had just woken up.

It's really annoying how a guys sleepy voice is like the sexiest shit ever but my sleepy voice is like a dying cat who is getting tortured by a gang of dolphins.

Well that didn't make any sense what so ever but I guess that's how seriously gay my sleepy voice sounds

“Chloe, I will pour this all over you if you don't get up within the next ten seconds, and you know I'm not joking” He threatened.

Yeah he wasn't one to be intimidating, He looked like a bunny holding a shot gun, even though the gun could kill, you can't take it seriously because a bunny's holding it.