Chapter 37 * Surviving The prom weekend* Part 1

NO I DIDN'T DIE :):):)

Chapter 37 * Surviving The prom weekend* Part 1

I took a deep breath and ran my hands over my dress for about the hundredth time, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was still done in perfect curls falling down my back, I swear the hairdresser put some sort of glitter in my hear because I could see tiny bits of glitter twinkling in the dim lighting of my room.

Most girls prom nights are full of their parents taking countless photos and bomarding you and your date with awkward questions and then having the over protective dad standing there telling the guy off about something.

I guess not everyone has that prom experience, Max had went away with a few friends down town for a couple of weeks and my parents were in or out of the hair never even saying a word to me.

Sometimes I wonder if I could have had a perfect family and the perfect senior year experience?

But wait who am I kidding? That only happens in cliché love stories.

I'm going to my senior prom dateless because my boyfriend didn't like proms or something, I mean who am I kidding I should have sxcpected the no but there was still a little part of me that hoped he would say yes and I would have the perfect night.

I guess I was wrong.

“If you keep acting this depressed I'm going to have to throw a bucket of glitter on your head to make you look cheerfull” Marissa Muttered from my bed.

She looked stunning, she is what you would call a beauty, long hair that flows past her bellybutton in natural curls but tonight it's straightened to perfection making it look even loner, she has a killer body but the thing that tops it off is her personality.

“Stop staring at me like a guy, I know I'm hot but seriously Chlo, I'm straight” she flew me a wink

“Ha ha, Funny no I was thinking about how much of an annoying cow you are” I giggled

Before I knew it a pillow had hit me square in the face “Damn you” I muttered taking a sear in one of my small bedside chairs.

For a few minutes were were both just flicking through some magazines and catching up on the latest celebrity gossip since out lives are boring and annoying.

I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs and I let out a groan “Marissa you love me right?”

She looked up at me from her magazine “yeah?”

“Good, then go answer the door dog”

“What a good friend you are hey” She muttered as she got up from my bed and walked out of my room, slamming the door for emphasis.

I'm lazy and we all know it.

*