Chapter 5 *surviving detention*

Chapter 5 Surviving Detention

How could the weekend pass so fast? I swear it was Saturday yesterday and in all honesty, I think we should have 5 days of weekend and 2 days of school.... why, you may ask? Because school is boring and half the stuff they teach us is useless.

Yeah, because I'm going to need algebra when I'm 30, or sport when I'm 60...

I roll myself out of bed and land on the floor with an umph, this is the only way I can actually get out of bed on a Monday, don't judge me.

I pick myself up and try to find my uniform in the huge pile of clothing I haven't bothered to sort out.

I start rummaging through the pile, wait I think I found it .. nope thats a scarf , dammit where the hell is it?!

“MUM, WHERE'S MY UNIFORM?” I shout, she better be up or I'm just going back to sleep for the day.

“IN THE LAUNDRY” she shouts back, why didnt she just put it in my room? Now I have to walk all the way there and then back..... kill me now.

I find my uniform and quickly put it on, then go into the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. I brush my hair and decided to leave it down and then in addition to my lovely Monday morning face, I put on some powder and eyeliner.

I scoop up my bag from beside my bedroom door and walk into the kitchen to go get some food.

“Mum, did you make food this morning?” I ask.

“Nope” she replied from somewhere in the house.

“But you made it when Blake slept here” I argued..I guess she likes him more than me.

“He was a guest and you're a pest, so make your own” Ah, what a wonderful mother...

“Whatever” I grab a bowl from one of the cabinets and put in loads of coco pops then a little bit of milk and start eating.

Have you ever wondered why they pop in your mouth? Like what if there are little bugs in the middle of it and when they touch milk, they explode?

Or maybe its just science, but I don’t like science so I don't really want to think about that.. lets just stick with the mini bugs idea.

I glance over at the clock and realise I'm late.. dammit and I have Miss Maple this morning.. oh, the joy.

She hates when people are late, I mean one time she made them give a 10 minute speech on how bad it is being late and what harm it could cause their peers.

“BYE MUM” I shout, before heading out the door.

Oh god, it's cold again, why didn't I bring a jumper? I start shivering with every step I take.

Surviving My Senior Yearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें