Chapter 15 *surviving Waggy*

Chapter 15 * Surviving Waggy**

“Why hello there pretty lady what brings you here?” A raunchy old guy sticks his hand out for me to shake.

Its rude to just dismiss it isn't it?

Hesitantly I grab his hand and give it a quick shake before dropping it and focusing on my surroundings

“Phelix she's with me” Blake comments from beside me shooting him some sort of look and he just nods his head in response

Weird much?

From the outside the parlour looks just a normal small little joint with a small chair and messy tattoo utensils scattered around tables, but its so much more!

Seriously it looks so professional, there are about five chairs that are just in a neat row in the middle of the room and then the walls are just covered with pictures and sketches of tattoos.

There is not on bit of wall that isn't covered and honestly it looks quite amazing, except for that creepy guy who I had to shake hands with.

“So Chloe, what tattoo do you wanna get?” wait what? Crap I totally forgot that it was me who's getting a tattoo.

Okay what excuse can I make up to get out of this, think Chloe think...

“Uh I can't get one because I'm allergic to tattoos” I say while fiddling with my fingers.

Looking up Blake and that creepy guy who's name I think is Phelix are just staring at me, only at me.

Then they burst out laughing like idiots who are high on cracks, what's so funny?

Maybe because I said I was allergic to tattoos but hey what If I actually was? Then that would just be mean..

“y-y-our allergic to tattoos” he managed to say before bursting into laughter again.

Well that wasn't really my best excuse but what could have I said, I'm allergic to tattoo parlour chairs?

Or I'm allergic to creepy guys named Phelix?

“Yes, Yes I am” I state

“Yeah right Chloe, Remember in English class when we were in that class discussion with that teacher you call hot? Yeah you said I'm not allergic to anything I guess I'm just strong” he made sure to make his imitation of me sound like a chipmunk who just had some helium.

“Um..” I muttered, okay what's another excuse...

I'm allergic to the ink they use? Nope

Okay I just give up, I don't even want a tattoo, I mean they look cool and shit but really I guess I'll make it somewhere unseen