Chapter 13 *Surviving a blast from the past**

Chapter 13 * A blast from the past*

Ignoring the stabbing pain of the glass that laid on the floor from my smashed Iphone ripping my skin, I pushed past him and ran out the door.

Cool wind hit my skin but I didn't look back, ignoring the various shouts from Blake that just got fainter and fainter with every step I took.

Faster and faster I pumped my legs until I couldn't run any more. My lips were trembling and the huge burning sensation in my chest just got worse.

Adjusting my eyes to the darkness I had arrived to the local park, an old cherry swing set laid in the middle of an orange sand pit, rust coating the the metal bars.

Next to it stood a red slide and yellow tunnel, Whenever I got sad I used to come here I guess its just an automatic reflex that my legs had when I ran somewhere.

You know why there was that reflex? Because I never ever run, unless its something bad.

Walking over to one of the deep oak trees sitting in the clearing of a small forest and resting my back against it.

It was like a signal as soon as my back touched the tree salty tears started pouring out of my eyes, running down my cheeks probably making them red ans blotchy but none could see then right now.

After a while just sitting here at the park under the starts just letting the tears pour out until there wasn't a single one left un shed.

Letting the howling wind and slight movement from birds around me take my mind of the flashbacks I would soon be brought into.

His face was unforgettable, it truly was I don;t know if it was from how it was just stuck there for years when I closed my eyes or if it was the whole innocent look he had about him.

The only thing he wasn't was innocent,

His light blonde hair just laid in a mop on his head but in some way he made it look presentable. Enchanting eyes that were a very strange colour, not many people had that colour but he did.

The colour was a deep Violet... a lot like mine hey?

That's where I got them from, My dad.. my real dad and that was the man who just showed up on my porch step a few minutes ago.

The one that's caused memoires to start buzzing in my mind and bringing forth so many flashbacks that I hoped to never experience again.

Will we go to the shops tomorrow Daddy?” I asked hopefully while he tucked me into my pink Barbie sheets

Maybe Sweetheart but before you go to sleep just remember I love you okay” his voice was soft almost trembling. He held my little thirteen year old hands in his enormous ones.

I love you too Daddy” I giggled snuggling back into the pink sheets that he had just bought me yesterday.