Chapter 28 *Surviving The Other Ryder*

chapter 28 * Surviving the other Ryder*

I shook my head as I looked over his featured with more intensity- this had to be him because the resemblance was just crazy.

The well defined jaw bone..

That trump smirk showing ownership on his face.

The perfectly framed hair.

But his eyes.

That was the way you knew who he was, they were bright like green emeralds dancing in the sunlight.. well not almost moonlight but still..

They were bright Vibrant and showed many hidden motions that would never get out, but the thing I didn't get was why did he kidnap me?

“Well I guess you recognise who I am?” He smirks

I stare at him a little dumbfounded before I reply “well yeah the resemblance is really uncanny”

he lets out a small chuckle “So how are you?” he questions.

Then it's my turn to stare at him wide eyed, I've been kidnapped and then held hostage for around 24 hours how and he has the curtsey to ask how I am now? Bitch better be trippin.

“Are you shitting me?” I mutter, anger lacing my voice

“Woah who the hell put the fuze on your tampon today” he muttered, leaning his built frame on the partially closed door.

“Bitch I'll drown you and your family in blood” wait what?

Did I just seriously say that?

Where did I even get that from – I'll drown your family in my blood....

How charming am I...

“Well I'm just going to ignore that for now, so anyway nice weather hey?” seriously bitch better be trippin'

“ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME” I scream “You lock me In here, no sunlight and you ask about the weather, why the fuck do you even have me?”

a smile is clearly evident on his face, why doesn't he find me the least bit intimidating? Like I know for sure I can't kick his ass or anything but still when I et angry I'll open a can of whoop ass on him.

Okay where the hell am I getting this crazy crap from?

Probably my food deprivation.

“No wonder Blake likes you, you're a feisty one my dear aren’t you?” he chuckled.